• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BMW Finance sums in arrears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Finance sums in arrears

Using the templates and following processes from the legal beagles forum I went through VT on my range rover contract at the beginning of last month.
    BMW sent me an invoice of £280.00 for minor damages to bumper paintwork and 2 alloy wheels. They also sent me an invoice of £800.00 for pro rata excess miles although the total mileage had not been exceeded.
    I responded explaining that the vehicle was over 3 years old when I bought it and that the minor scuffs were on the car then so could not be considered outwith fair wear and tear. They really are minor
    Regarding the excess mileage I used the template stating the CCA takes presidence and that since there were no arrears the VT sum was the final payment.
    As of yesterday they have come back saying that in compliance with the CCA they were serving me with notice of arrears payable under my contract purchase agreement.
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
    Tags: None

BMW are a nightmare to deal with. My friend's daughter has had real problems with them regrading her car and the finance agreement. If you can't get any joy write directly to the CEO and ask for it to be investigated. You have to be really persistent with them because they try hard to fob you off. Read the advice on here regarding returning cars on finance agreements.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X