• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PSA Finance DD’s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA Finance DD’s

Hi,

So strange situation with PSA Finance.
    We had a car on PCH which we terminated the other month, and paid the termination fee by credit card. The name on the statement was banque PSA finance. The car was collected and all was fine.

Upon checking the the back account a few days later, there was a deposit in the account for the termination amount, but this time from PSA Finance UK ltd. I left it for a few days and about 5 days later there was a DD for the termination amount again from PSA Finance UK Ltd.

We received no notification of the DD being taken, which was also not on the normal day the lease payments went out (the payments went on the 1st, but this happened on the 17th)

clearly they screwed something on their end regarding the termination so it was clearly a mistake, but can they just go into my account and deduct whatever they feel like, when they feel like without notification? Particularly as it seems to be 2 different entities involved? (Banque PSA finance & PSA Finance UK ltd) I was unde the impression they have to notify you of significant variations like this
    Tags: direct debit, psa

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X