• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required

I know this has bee covered before but i need some advice.

i lived in some flats with my partner and the owners decided to make the barrier operated carp park permit parking only for which they gave you 1 parking permit per flat.Of course we have two cars as many other do there. i recieved a parking ticket one night (about 2AM) for parking with no permit. When i asked to see the evidence of this i was directed to a website that showed 3 pictures of my car in a car parking space which could of been taken anywhere and 1 picture of a permit parking sign on a wall which again could of been taken anywhere. I sent the parking company a letter explaining that the pictures where not proof enough that my car was in that car park and asked them to provide more evidence and i would not be responding to any more letters until i have had more proof.
    I never got a reply but in stead a letter from Gladstone Solictors which i to ignored. Next came a claim form which i was advised to say i was saying i was not guilty and sent this back. However the next letter i got was a Judgement for Claimant form saying i did not respond to the claim form. This letter looks very fake and limited information on it. so again i ignored this. Now i have a letter from DCBL pre enforcement letter. I rang them and they said its been to a count court and i now have CCJ but i have had no letter saying its been to court or i have a CCJ and have checked my credit score and theres nothing on that as well. What do i do?

I have not checked my credit and i do have a CCJ
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X