• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

parking charge notice CE ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking charge notice CE ltd

A neighbour has just popped this through the door was posted into their by accident
    it’s a Parking charge notice.
    I was in the car with engine running waiting for my daughter to collect her prescription, I did try the payment machine but it wouldn’t take my money I assumed as I wasn’t actually parking that I would be ok as I was in the car seems i was wrong.
    I know that there is a difference with these private ones and the ones served by the council, I just wondered if there was a template I could use or how I would go about getting this cancelled.
    any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Mamaboo4; 28th December 2018, 12:53:PM.
    Tags: None

Edit you post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred.

Post up the back of the PCN please.

Comment

I thought I had blacked everything out that could identify ? How Do I edit post please ?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sorry for how the photos are posted it’s the only way it would let me post them up

Comment

At the bottom right of your post there is an "edit" button. The idea is to not infer the identity of the driver

For photos upload to a photo hosting site link to it from here

Comment

Can anyone help at all

Comment

So edit that first post as requested.

How about some photos of the signs?

Comment

Can anyone help at all

Comment

I have posted a fresh post as it wouldn’t allow me to edit this one thank you

Comment

Amethyst Kati Could you please edit post1 so driver's identity can't be inferred and then merge with posters new thread
                            (https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...private-ticket) and also edit that for her.
                            Otherwise things are going to become complicated!!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X