• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Worried sick!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worried sick!

Originally posted by Rosie500 View Post
    Hi Nem it sure is time it got sorted. Swift have been horrendous! Will keep you posted Rosie

Hi Nem I have heard from Swift this morning they are still in denial that they are wrong! I am going straight back to the Financial Ombudsman. If I had borrowed what they said I had the payments would have been a lot more than I was paying. It seems to me they just don't want to know. They are the most obnoxious lot I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. According to their letter they are not going to uphold my complaint! We will soon see about that. Will keep you posted. Rosie

Comment

Hi Nem I have heard from Swift this morning they are still in denial that they are wrong! I am going straight back to the Financial Ombudsman. If I had borrowed what they said I had the payments would have been a lot more than I was paying. It seems to me they just don't want to know. They are the most obnoxious lot I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. According to their letter they are not going to uphold my complaint! We will soon see about that. Will keep you posted. Rosie
      They are the worst Rosie, let's see what FOS says about this one!

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
        They are the worst Rosie, let's see what FOS says about this one!

nem
        Hi Nem they certainly are the worst! They lie through their teeth.! They still won't ask the contractors if they have any of my possessions despite the fact the contractors form is not legally binding. The Financial Ombudsman who contacted me said if I wasn't happy with Swift to get back to her and she would sort them out. She means business by the sounds of it. I am starting to find it all quite upsetting now although having said that I am not going quietly. Will keep you posted Rosie

Comment

The FOS will find in Swift's favour they always do, just be prepared for when it happens. Swift are untouchable as many will testify.

Comment

Originally posted by john 1963 View Post
            The FOS will find in Swift's favour they always do, just be prepared for when it happens. Swift are untouchable as many will testify.

Hi hi I just hope this is one occasion when they won't find in Swift's favour. The payments are wrong and whoever is responsible needs to take responsibility. T feel this time it's a step too far where Swift are concerned, they cannot keep getting away with everything. I intend to fight with everything I've got! The FOS have all the paperwork so it would be unfair if they found in Swift's favour. The FOS told me to get back to them if I wasn't happy with Swifts response they said they would deal with it. I feel Swift are covering up something I know perfectly well they have made a mess of everything. I have seen a scenario like mine where the FOS did not find in Swift's favour. I have plan B up my sleeve should I need it. I am due to go to court with my ex husband in October to have the Attachment of Earnings Order amended for pension sharing (i doubt very much he will turn up) once that has been done and I have the money I will take the matter to a solicitor and take Swift to court. Will keep you posted Rosie

Comment

Are you intending challenging the treatment you received running up to possession possibly as an unfair relationship ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
                Are you intending challenging the treatment you received running up to possession possibly as an unfair relationship ?

Hi I wish I could if I could make it stick. I am unhappy with their treatment, they are the most obnoxious people I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. If I did take them to court if all else fails I would need copies of the emails I sent to the FOS. I will wait and see what happens with the FOS with regard to the loan payments which are not correct, if Swift sort things out the fine if they still remain defiant then I will take them to court once I have the money from my ex. I would need to ask any Swifties on the site if they would be prepared to let me have copies of any documentation they have so that the judge will be able to see it is not just a one off clerical error and also the treatment they received from Swift but until then I will wait and see what happens with the FOS. Will keep you posted. Rosie

Comment

Hi I wish I could if I could make it stick. I am unhappy with their treatment, they are the most obnoxious people I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. If I did take them to court if all else fails I would need copies of the emails I sent to the FOS. I will wait and see what happens with the FOS with regard to the loan payments which are not correct, if Swift sort things out the fine if they still remain defiant then I will take them to court once I have the money from my ex. I would need to ask any Swifties on the site if they would be prepared to let me have copies of any documentation they have so that the judge will be able to see it is not just a one off clerical error and also the treatment they received from Swift but until then I will wait and see what happens with the FOS. Will keep you posted. Rosie
                  Ok thank you for posting, I do hope you let us know. Is your loan a second charge & if so when did you take it out please ?

Comment

Ok thank you for posting, I do hope you let us know. Is your loan a second charge & if so when did you take it out please ?
                    Hi Fred yes it is a second charge. I took it out on 13th September 2007. I definitely will keep you posted, if it hadn't been for legal beagles I would never have known what way to go. Rosie

Comment

Hi Fred yes it is a second charge. I took it out on 13th September 2007. I definitely will keep you posted, if it hadn't been for legal beagles I would never have known what way to go. Rosie
                      So a second charge "unregulated" loan. I get the feeling we will hear a lot more on this subject, I have a beef (quite a big one) with another provider not quite as bad as yours but nevertheless bad enough to have an order set aside & a new hearing TBA.

Comment

So a second charge "unregulated" loan. I get the feeling we will hear a lot more on this subject, I have a beef (quite a big one) with another provider not quite as bad as yours but nevertheless bad enough to have an order set aside & a new hearing TBA.

Hi Fred It seems to be the way of things these days that people just don't do their job properly anymore! I see on my credit agreement that there are two interest rates quoted I thought loans only had one interest rate. My experience of Swift has been rather unpleasant to say the least. I am going to contact my local MP to get some strict guidelines brought in around repossession. I was going down the route of Mortgage Rescue I informed Swift of this and asked them to stop proceedings but they refused! They are quite despicable in my books to me their actions are not that of a reputable lender. I hope you are successful with your case. Will keep you posted. Rosie

Comment

Wonderful to see/read such spirit as it is one of the only ways to get these organisations exposed for what they really are.

If you have time & consideration please mail the FCA with your issues, I do know they are looking at these things in relation to any actions in association with or in non compliance with;

The SCLG http://www.theloftcreative.com/clien...RGELENDING.pdf

The UTCCR 5.1 https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...426/oft311.pdf

The CCA 1974 140a/b http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...-relationships

The FCA mail link= https://small-firms.fca.org.uk/unfair-contract-terms

Best of luck.
                          Last edited by Fred; 9th August 2015, 15:45:PM.

Comment

"once that has been done and I have the money I will take the matter to a solicitor and take Swift to court."

and Swift's barristers will rip to pieces any solicitor you use then you will have a massive legal bill on top. Good Luck.

Comment

Wonderful tol see/read such spirit as it is one of the only ways to get these organisations exposed for what they really are.

If you have time & consideration please mail the FCA with your issues, I do know they are looking at these things in relation to any actions in association with or in non compliance with;

The SCLG http://www.theloftcreative.com/clien...RGELENDING.pdf

The UTCCR 5.1 https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...426/oft311.pdf

The CCA 1974 140a/b http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...-relationships

The FCA mail link= https://small-firms.fca.org.uk/unfair-contract-terms

Best of luck.

Hi Fred thank you for the links you're a star! People like Swift need exposing for what they are. Thank you again. Will let you know how I get on. Rosie

Comment

Just for the sake of intimidation or chance, I had to defend myself against a barrister of a rather large plank & in the end the judge did think there was merit in my arguments, so much so that I have secured assistance on a no win no fee representation from a professional.

This being vague (because it is live) to write the least but inspiration & focus on these issues is/could be rewarded. There is no chance if not challenged.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X