• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Complaint letter to the bank following letter foreclosing on loan please read?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Complaint letter to the bank following letter foreclosing on loan please read?

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
    The Solicitors Regulation Authority: http://www.sra.org.uk/home/home.page
    Beat me to it again! Lol! Thanks for putting up the link, FP.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Re: Complaint letter to the bank following letter foreclosing on loan please read?

Thank you ... it seems we don't have a group in Devon?

Comment

There is a Response - Devon group. I belong to it and below is a link to the relevant FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2873...06992/?fref=ts

Comment

So theres a letter back today saying they hope to give me a response by October 31st. That'll be the witching hour then!
          I intend to disagree with everything they say as they will try to find a way through won't they? And then send it to the Ombudsman and the FCA.
          They have adjourned the hearing on October 7th so once they've given a response on October 31st Im guessing it will go back to court. If the FO are involved what do I do? Can I ask for it to be adjourned again on the basis they are involved? Or should I go with getting the Judge to look at it? Ive been reading BCOBS. It says that you can pursue to claim charges etc back via the courts without getting the FO involved. Should I do that instead / as well as? Should I carry on arguing everything else, unfair etc? What should I standing up and saying - there is just so much am starting to quake xx

Comment

Originally posted by mumisskint View Post
            So theres a letter back today saying they hope to give me a response by October 31st. That'll be the witching hour then!
            I intend to disagree with everything they say as they will try to find a way through won't they? And then send it to the Ombudsman and the FCA.
            They have adjourned the hearing on October 7th so once they've given a response on October 31st Im guessing it will go back to court. If the FO are involved what do I do? Can I ask for it to be adjourned again on the basis they are involved? Or should I go with getting the Judge to look at it? Ive been reading BCOBS. It says that you can pursue to claim charges etc back via the courts without getting the FO involved. Should I do that instead / as well as? Should I carry on arguing everything else, unfair etc? What should I standing up and saying - there is just so much am starting to quake xx
            Any idea who the solicitor is at Eversheds? Also, which County Court is dealing with this?

Comment

Its Torquay and Newton Abbot County Court and a lady called Katie Fisher.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X