• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Swift advances plc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swift advances plc

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
    I know i seem to be going on about this, but it is important, have you been onto the LR website and got a print out of your deed, it costs £3 it would be helpful if I could see exactly what it says on your record regarding the entry on your file and if it is a charge or just a restriction.

If you just had an equitable charge on your property it means taht your original lender did not agree to the charge this may be a problem for them when trying to enforce , especially if the original lender is happy with the ongoing relationship and refuses to release the land for sale and foreclosure.
    andy it appears that you are again treating me as a dumbo you may not mean to but by now you should know differnt.....I have had the documents you refer to for a long time and will post exactly the page that refers to the restictions placed by Abbey National ( now Santader) and Swift..... in a few minute you will see straight away that they are worded completely different. Don't want to have issues again but be careful please in how you see me
    Sparkie
    S

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
      andy it appears that you are again treating me as a dumbo you may not mean to but by now you should know differnt.....I have had the documents you refer to for a long time and will post exactly the page that refers to the restictions placed by Abbey National ( now Santader) and Swift..... in a few minute you will see straight away that they are worded completely different. Don't want to have issues again but be careful please in how you see me
      Sparkie
      S
      Sparkie, why don't you just take what I say at face value instead of trying to infer what i may or may not mean in subtext, I meant that I would like to see it because I may able to help that is all.

Comment

John, as far as your agreement is concerned it is regulated and protected under the CCA for what it is worth so shouldn't be affected by what Sparkie is posting about.

Comment

andy our first Mortgage provider gave permission for the charge to be registered.thats why I challenge a lot of what you say I have the information already and had it a long time ago....As I have said you have started to grasp a little about how Swift operate.
          Abbey gave permission to Swift Advances through Swift Group Legal Services .....not Swift Adavnces plc....but Swift Advances plc were the ones that registered the charge.by submitting the application to register it using one of their own employees who posed as a conveyancer.it's things like this you appear to have missed.
          Posing a conveyancer or someone else is a criminal offence ..I have evidence of this happening on at least 3 other borrowers applications...I do appreciate any help I can get.
          But I need serious help in the situation I have just posted the Fraud Intelligence unit agree that this is fraud by misrepresentation ( In fact it was they that said it was in the first instance) but because I only have evidence of 3 of such cases will do very little about it themseslves ...I'm not a celebrity who can push people..... to push people ...to push people if you see what I'm saying.
          Sparkie

Comment

Sparkie
            Think I mentioned a while ago about possibility of bringing a private criminal prosecutions, have you thought any more about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
              andy our first Mortgage provider gave permission for the charge to be registered.thats why I challenge a lot of what you say I have the information already and had it a long time ago....As I have said you have started to grasp a little about how Swift operate.
              Abbey gave permission to Swift Advances through Swift Group Legal Services .....not Swift Adavnces plc....but Swift Advances plc were the ones that registered the charge.by submitting the application to register it using one of their own employees who posed as a conveyancer.it's things like this you appear to have missed.
              Posing a conveyancer or someone else is a criminal offence ..I have evidence of this happening on at least 3 other borrowers applications...I do appreciate any help I can get.
              But I need serious help in the situation I have just posted the Fraud Intelligence unit agree that this is fraud by misrepresentation ( In fact it was they that said it was in the first instance) but because I only have evidence of 3 of such cases will do very little about it themseslves ...I'm not a celebrity who can push people..... to push people ...to push people if you see what I'm saying.
              Sparkie
              So swift do have a charge registered on you deed and there is an equitable assignment of that charge to another body is that what you are saying.

I agree you need serious help by the way, but i fail to see who registered the charge is relevant to your cause, the important thing is that the charge was registered and in the name of the body who is trying to enforce it. This should be the same name as the person on the agreement.(arguably)

Comment

I know you dislike defeatism sparkie but I think this probably has to be given up. Nobody seems to want to help even if they can look at who has been approached so far Chris Choi, newspapers, MP's, treasury officials, CAB, FOS, police and the TV and nobody has done anything. I think Swift have some very important friends

Comment

Originally posted by john 1963 View Post
                  I know you dislike defeatism sparkie but I think this probably has to be given up. Nobody seems to want to help even if they can look at who has been approached so far Chris Choi, newspapers, MP's, treasury officials, CAB, FOS, police and the TV and nobody has done anything. I think Swift have some very important friends
                  Am sorry john 1963 but the arguments are the very same in principle at least for second charge lending all over & obviously Swift are not alone in what they do, I mentioned two things earlier having to the best of my knowledge not been put to a Judge in circumstances whereby there is no case law to feed off, I am convinced that the pendulum will swing the downside being we need effort on this like the above & pressure on our regulators.

I will not be giving up, I do not have any experience of Swift but I do see similarities that scare me in the work we are trying to do, so for the future one will push even more rather than be pummelled into the ground with big business, its wrong & needs sorting we need test case/s now not in ten years time when all the leeches have taken leave.

In my humble opinion there are things the Judge could have looked at if put to him but in this particular case can only assume what Amethyst wrote.

Its not over at all.

Comment

This is what is on our deeds
                    (01.09.1999) RESTRICTION: Except under an order of the registrar nodisposition by the proprietor of the land is to be registered without
                    the consent of the proprietor of the Charge dated 6 August 1999 in
                    favour of Santander UK PLC referred to in the Charges Register.

3 (05.04.2007) RESTRICTION: No disposition of the registered estate by
                    the proprietor of the registered estate is to be registered without a
                    written consent signed by the proprietor for the time being of the
                    Charge dated 4 April 2007 in favour of Swift Advances PLC referred to
                    in the Charges Register.

(01.09.1999) REGISTERED CHARGE dated 6 August 1999 to secure the moneys including the further advances therein mentioned.

3 (01.09.1999) Proprietor: SANTANDER UK PLC (Co. Regn. No. 2294747) of
                    Deeds Services, 101 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 1AA.

4 (05.04.2007) REGISTERED CHARGE dated 4 April 2007.

5 (05.04.2007) Proprietor: SWIFT ADVANCES PLC (Co. Regn. No. 1800474) of
                    Arcadia House, Warley Hill Business Park, The Drive, Great Warley,
                    Brentwood, Essex CM13 3BE.

Lender(s) :
                    Santander UK PLC
                    Swift Advances PLC

Comment

By the way John I won't give up EVER.....although I do understand why you believe I should.
                      If all this only affected me ....maybe I would.....but I'm not one who does not have concern about others..not only in this case ....but have been told many times I shouldn't care about what happens to others.but that's not my style.
                      Maybe others think I'm stupid having this outlook and nature...that's their opinion and it doesn't bother me.
                      Keep your chin up mate...... I know what you are going through

Sparkie

Comment

ON the face of it looks like a legitimate first and second charge sparkie.

Comment

I understand how you feel John because I feel I am in a terrible place to but while I am still living here there is still a fight. People might knock the Sparkies of this world, say they are wrong and say they are fighting a battle that can't be won but even if they don't win with the arguments they have at hand they might force a mistake that exposes an argument that can't be beat. It is better to try and fail than not to try at all. Some of these rules they have been getting away with have been around for a long time and if we all give up and except them then they will still be around for years to come so questioning them, scrutinising them and looking at the problem in a different way is the only way to make a change, change will not happen by itself. I commend anybody with the never say die spirit and wish there was more around, we might not have got into this position if there were. Before anybody takes offence of this post it isn't directed at any body for not trying or being negative or being obstructive it is a generalisation.

Comment

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
                            ON the face of it looks like a legitimate first and second charge sparkie.
                            First charge letimately applied and registered
                            Second charge obtained and entered by the use of fraudulent means using an employee of Swift Advances by the name of Sandra Bailey to pose as a solictor / conveyancer.
                            She no longer works for Swift

I mentioned this before but I do now itend to go to Brentwood and ask the police help me trace and locate her and confront her with an officer and ask her questions about her fraudulent activties whilst in the employ of Swift Advances plc.
                            I will probably have to spend the night sleeping in the car ....but that's not a problem and I will do what I say ........ but I will find her.

Sparkie

Comment

Originally posted by meellis View Post
                              I understand how you feel John because I feel I am in a terrible place to but while I am still living here there is still a fight. People might knock the Sparkies of this world, say they are wrong and say they are fighting a battle that can't be won but even if they don't win with the arguments they have at hand they might force a mistake that exposes an argument that can't be beat. It is better to try and fail than not to try at all. Some of these rules they have been getting away with have been around for a long time and if we all give up and except them then they will still be around for years to come so questioning them, scrutinising them and looking at the problem in a different way is the only way to make a change, change will not happen by itself. I commend anybody with the never say die spirit and wish there was more around, we might not have got into this position if there were. Before anybody takes offence of this post it isn't directed at any body for not trying or being negative or being obstructive it is a generalisation.

This to me outlines the need for less specific legal arguments in posting & more on "second charge" in general............this should without the needles produce the types of informative informations & questioning over what the reality issue is "unregulated"............specifics will grow from this & it makes for a populous point of interest as opposed to the singular which is lost on the obvious.

I for one am not having any of the this Judge, it comprises nothingness & is apparent in failure from all sides, let the drums roll & let us get this thing called "unregulated" in a position it has never been put before as in beyond the law...............is it

Comment

Posted these before but I will post them again.
                                This is Swifts sole practioner solicitor at the time

This is the application form with the NAME of JW Godfrey inserted by Sandra Bailey in lending department of Swift...any Swift spies watcing this thread ..PROVE ME WRONG.

Sparkie

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X