• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Repossesion Court Hearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repossesion Court Hearing

Hi

I am in court for possession of my property from a 2nd charge lender, property major negative equity and been told that they wont take the house but sell the debt to a 3rd party debt collector.

Does this ring true surely thats having your cake and eat it and why on earth go for possession if u arent going to enforce it. Has anyone ever known this and what exactly will happen to my home etc?

Any advice would be really appreciated in court on weds.

THanks
    Tags: None

Re: Repossesion Court Hearing

Hi ajg36, & welcome to Legal Beagles.

There aren't too many of our 'regulars' on the forum tonight, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of replies later in the morning.
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Case got adjourned pending ombudsman complaint, no idea whats going to happen seeing as the company has clearly stated in a signed letter form the Cheif Executive that altho they are seeking a possesion order they wont enforce it leaving me with a carrot dangling whereas they could take my home at any given time, surely this is a human rights issue

Any help would be great.

Originally posted by ajg36 View Post
      Hi

I am in court for possession of my property from a 2nd charge lender, property major negative equity and been told that they wont take the house but sell the debt to a 3rd party debt collector.

Does this ring true surely thats having your cake and eat it and why on earth go for possession if u arent going to enforce it. Has anyone ever known this and what exactly will happen to my home etc?

Any advice would be really appreciated in court on weds.

THanks

Comment

Hi, I think you will find this link very useful:

http://england.shelter.org.uk/get_ad...n/court_orders

Comment

Hi

Thankyou for that information I am being advised by Shelter currently who also cannot understand what the intention is of the 2nd charge.

I have also had Legal advice and my solicitor has never heard of it before just really curious as to what is going to happen at my next hearing.

Ombudsman has the case at the moment maybe that will influence the decision.

THanks again

Originally posted by labman View Post
          Hi, I think you will find this link very useful:

http://england.shelter.org.uk/get_ad...n/court_orders

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X