• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Swift advances plc serious public importance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swift advances plc serious public importance

I have been in dispute with this lender for some 6 years during this time I challenged their respectability and began my own personal investigation into the Business Operations and Business Plan.

I began looking into their audited accounts and by some simple “Sums” I discovered the following discrepancies in the way their whole group have presented their accounts and had them audited by KPMG ( world known accountancy firm).

I discovered the following.
    The Ultimate parent company of this group of 11 companies is Kestrel Holdings Ltd.
    Each year each individual company submits their own yearly accounts to Company House.
    The Accounts submitted by Kestrel Holdings is an amalgamation of all the company’s financial accounts.
    This set of accounts should tally/match the total of each individual company accounts with of course a small degree of slight error(s).
    However with this particular group this “appears” not to be so. These accounts are in the public domain for anyone to check and carry out their own little sums as I have done.

Below you will see why I say something serious is wrong with these accounts and I believe it should be brought to the Publics attention in general and the question should be asked how is this allowed to happen?

Company House say that it is not their responsibility to check accounts for accuracy only to ensure that they are filed correctly and on time.

These findings are my personal findings and are not official ……BUT …anyone can check to see if I am wrong or right I believe I am right in my sums.

I believe the public should be made aware of this as the loans that these accounts relate to affect a lot of members of the public who have borrowed money from them.

There “ Appears” that fraud is taking place which affects a fairly large section of the public.

Kestrel Holdings Ltd Account 2007 to 2008 are the amalgamated accounts of The Two Fully Active Kestrel Companies and Swift 1st Ltd and Swift Advances PLC
    Briefly the main run down points are as follows.....this what Kestrel Holdings Ltd Accounts say.

New Loans are stated as…………………………………………………..£369. Million.
    Total Loan Book is stated as……………………………………………....£776. Million
    Turn over………………………………………………………………....£129.2 Million

Wages and Salaries
    ( does not include Directors fee and emolments)………………………£5,095.487 Million
    DWP Costs……………………………………………………………..£ 528.899
    Private Pension Contributions …………………………………………...£ 210.959

But when each individual Companies accounts on these figures are checked and amalgamated manually as I have done, …….this is what shows up

Total New Loans are stated as………………………………………………….£ 662.0 Million
    Total Loan Book is stated as……………………………………………............£ 957.5 Million
    Turn over…………………………………………………………………............£ 145.5 Million

Wages and Salaries……………………………………………………............£5,583.206 Million
    DWP Costs………………………………………………………………........£ 579.708
    Private Pension Contributions……………………………………………..........£ 230.611

Notice the differences in heavy red highlight.

There is about 300 Million that is missing in the loan records not accounted for,...... that I have always claimed, these accounts cannot be altered and furthermore every single account after this wouold appear to be false also and KPMG the auditors are as much to blame ….if I can pick it all up so should they …….

These are all done by simple basic sums from the figures shown in all their accounts, I have not carried out the analysis on the figures of the previous year ..its a lot of headwork .....maybe someone else could check them out, I have taxed my brain enough I think.

But I am certain they will be out also

Sparkie

Last edited by Sparkie1723; 8th April 2013, 14:33:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Swift advances plc serious public importance

I'm confident that this information will be extremely useful to lots of other Swift victims

Well done on all your hard work and research Sparkie

Comment

wonder if this is of any help sparkie...?

https://www.duedil.com/company/05055...ted/financials

Comment

Had a quick look, very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by jumper999 View Post
          wonder if this is of any help sparkie...?

https://www.duedil.com/company/05055...ted/financials
          HI jumper,

In my personal opinion and findings it "appears" that info is all built on false accounts and claiming false assets year in year out.

Sparkie

Comment

Surely this FRAUD!

Comment

I borrowed £9000 from Swift Advances in 2007 I have not missed a payment of £100 per month. I still owe them over £9000. What am I doing wrong?
              I dont have any paper work. I am 64 years I cant remember the details.:tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid4 View Post
                I borrowed £9000 from Swift Advances in 2007 I have not missed a payment of £100 per month. I still owe them over £9000. What am I doing wrong?
                I dont have any paper work. I am 64 years I cant remember the details.:tinysmile_cry_t:
                That doesn't sound right at all!! :scared:

I would suggest sending a SAR (Subject Access Request) to get hold of all your statements and other paperwork. :typing:
                Last edited by FlamingParrot; 17th June 2013, 17:57:PM.

Comment

There is a SAR template here, it should be sent recorded delivery with the £10 fee, they have 40 days to respond: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...662#post345662

Comment

:tinysmile_aha_t: Thank you very much for your reply. I shall let you know if I have any luck?
                    Ingrid

Comment

Hi again I have phoned Swift Advances. They said the amount owen is right? They said I am paying £89 pm for intrest. They said the futher I go into the loan the amount will go down. They said not to worry everything is fine with them. The loan was for £9000 over 25 years? The loan rate is varaible (did I spell that right) Ingrid

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid4 View Post
                        (did I spell that right)
                        Yes, you spelled "that" correctly.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X