• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

is it normal for a mortgage provider to try to get us to hand back the keys at the re

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is it normal for a mortgage provider to try to get us to hand back the keys at th

for some reason I know need to it in writing does this seem a fair letter or is there anything I should add
    help v v much apreciated.

Dear Sir /Madam
    As requested I am writing to tell you that I feel that the legal fees were extortionate and the actions of your solicitor on the day of the proceedings abhorrent he showed no feeling when my wife was crying her eyes out when he tried to get us to hand over the keys to my house and basically everything I own without seeing the judge and find it quite shameful that a male could show so little emotion and making it seem that we had no better option than his. But if you have nothing further to add or feel nothing to compensate then I having nothing else I can do but to report this male to the law ombudsman the SRA so please could you inform me of the solicitor on the day as I can't find a name for him in my records I still have I also would like to add that the counsellor was useless and had nothing to add and help to give and wasn't working in my interests just those of the mortgage company. I hope to hear from you shortly.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X