• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortgage C&G payment query??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage C&G payment query??

I pay my mortgage currently by ringing it in - directly to C&G, this was done last Friday.

A new direct debit will be sorted in due course, but this is the arrangements until January 2012.

Its all up to date now with no arrears (as we did have them when we fell into financial difficulties back in 2009 going into 2010).

It has to be paid into them by the 10th of every month. And we have kept up to date every month and its always reached them in good time, even by ringing them on Fridays with the weekend following.

My hubby rang this in last Friday, was also given a ref number and by checking online banking today, its still not been debited.
    The account is well in credit so there are no issues on that side of it, and when you ring they go through it all to make sure its goes through in order to give the ref number.

So getting worried now. Surely it should have well cleared by now, I bank with Co op and never had problems before, and when its been done on the phone on Fridays its well cleared and shown on the account by the early part of the week.

I have a throat infection and can hardly speak and hubby in work til gone 10 tonight, so does anyone had the email address of the CEO details of C&G please?

This is one I do not have lol, or should I email Lloyds in hope they can forward my concerns on.

Cheers folks.
    Tags: None

Re: Mortgage C&G payment query??

Hi Di,

I've just phoned them for you. C&G have no e-mail facilities (ha ha!), so you need to e-mail the CEO of Lloyds :

antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
      Hi Di,

I've just phoned them for you. C&G have no e-mail facilities (ha ha!), so you need to e-mail the CEO of Lloyds :

antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

LOL cheers for that (with a Madge Simpson) voice LOL.

Oh heck and he's on the sick ...........DOH!!!

Comment

One has to look after these Welsh wenches!:beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
          One has to look after these Welsh wenches!:beagle:

LOL yeah too damn right LMAO......:beagle:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X