• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Barbaric Law System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbaric Law System

Good morning
    I have a problem with my title in that the Keeper of the Registers of Scotland made an error in colouring part of my property into my neighbour's title,and of course, they now claim to be the owners, I have not done anything about it for a long time some 18 years will I have a problem because of the length of time I have just let it float on, I will need to be selling soon to move into sheltered housing, so I need to go to the lands tribunal but have I left it to long, the fact that these things happen due to the Keeper not doing their job properly, and If I want it rectified,I need to take on great expense going to the Lands Tribunal the law on this system was looked at several years ago. and really there was no change in this barbaric law system which allows the Keepers' mistakes, to be upheld. if the other party claims to be in possession.

Thank you in anticipation
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X