• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Possession hearings Coronavirus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possession hearings Coronavirus

My tenant hasn't paid for six months. I see as part of the review hearing as the claimant I need to provide enhanced information about how the pandemic has affected the tenant. As they have been unresponsive can anyone advice what form this should take? Should it form part of my witness statement? Thank you for any help with this!
    Tags: None

Can you give a little more information please.

What review hearing are you refering to? Did you issue a section 8 or a section 21. What stage are you at right now?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglandPi View Post
      Can you give a little more information please.

What review hearing are you refering to? Did you issue a section 8 or a section 21. What stage are you at right now?
      I have served a section 8 order and made the court application. I received a court date from the court for a review Hearing by phone where it the court is trying to resolve the matter without a full hearing. I have now served a bundle but had very limited information to provided on how the pandemic affected the tenant as there is no cooperation from them.

Comment

If the tenant is not communicating you have no way of knowing their covid situation.

I would suggest a witness statement would be a good solution.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X