• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lies being told to housing association

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lies being told to housing association

Hello guys, glad I found the forum

I am in Scotland and have a ground floor rented property

I received a call from my housing office to say she had received a list of complaints about me from a neighbour

These were:

Allowing my dog to urinate in common close
    Allowing my dog to bark 24 hours a day
    Letting my dog foul on common gardens at front of building

This is nothing short of complete lies and it's knocked the stuffing out of me. My dog is pretty well trained and has rarely barked.

The housing officer stated she couldn't tell me who made the complaint and she obviously had to follow this up.

I have been so stressed the last few days about this as its completely fabricated, can I get a solicitor involved to cease and desist fabricating lies and send it via housing officer? I am so angry and upset as I thought I got in with my neighbours.

Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X