• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

fencing planning permission do i need it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fencing planning permission do i need it.

Hello all, I am having issue with my neighbours in my semidetached house. They keep hope over the front fence that is there’s and shouting abuse at us.
    I want to put it a second 5-foot fence on my property. It will run about of foot of the dividing line between our two houses at the front.
    The fence will face end on to a foot path and then a road more than six feet way.
    I call my local planning office says as the fence will run long adjacent to a road and less than 6 feet away from the road, I will need planning permission if it over one meter?

But it is not.
    The fence will be over six feet away from the road and will not adjacent / running along side a road.
    As the road only run right in front my house not to the side.

Do I need planning permission?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X