• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Does anyone know about LPA receivers please help before I lose absolutely everything.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know about LPA receivers please help before I lose absolutely everything.

So I have LPA receivers in a property I 'own'. I need to get them out as I am now homeless and they have broken me financially completely.
    They dont act 'under my hand'. They are selling the flats for hundreds of thousands less than they are worth (it sounds extreme but the last one was £240,000 down on its valuation as the person who wanted it couldnt raise a mortgage for the 240k but had the cash up to that amount) LPA have been in for 18 months but havent rented any out, they dont cover the bills on the empty ones, they have paid off a first charge mortgage on one so I couldnt get an order for sale on it and now the Lender who appointed the LPA wants to increase what I owe them on that property to include this first charge they have 'paid off'. They blocked the sale of another flat that was going through by saying they wanted £200k to change the lease hold which was a £250 an hour for probably 2 hours easy job for any lawyer. They wont tell me how much money I owe them, the lender tells me to go to their lawyers and not contact them, the lawyer they use changes every week. None of them have responded to a Subject Access Request and are now out of time. I dont know how much I owe or to who or what costs have been incurred. The Lender is charging me 36%pa interest. Im losing my mind over this. I have no idea what to do. Someone said I could apply to the court either for an order to sell or to have the LPA removed. Please please can someone help me before I lose absolutely everything.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X