• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Small Claims Form N1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I’ve had a look at those trust pilot reviews and seen how other people are also claiming the letter of authority has been forged.

How are they doing this to so many people and not getting in any legal trouble , it’s mind blowing.

I’ve advised my uncle to consult with a lawyer as I don’t know much about stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kebabman View Post
      Yeah I’ve had a look at those trust pilot reviews and seen how other people are also claiming the letter of authority has been forged.

How are they doing this to so many people and not getting in any legal trouble , it’s mind blowing.

I’ve advised my uncle to consult with a lawyer as I don’t know much about stuff like this.
      If you believe it to be a scam, maybe report it to Action Fraud. Set up a Group.
      Write to your MP.

Comment

It’s 100% a scam but I’m not sure what my local MP or ActionFraud can really do about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kebabman View Post
          It’s 100% a scam but I’m not sure what my local MP or ActionFraud can really do about this.
          Action Fraud get's paid to investigate scams,

MP's get paid to take up complaints from citizens and look into them.

It can't be right, that businesses are receiving these payment requests.

Comment

Hi KeBaBman I am actually going through another of these in exactly the same circumstance for someone else.

Firstly you need to check if there was any communications containing your uncles signature, I am not saying they have but, I have proved that signatures have been copied.

Is this a business account or a private one?

Have preAction offered an amazing 100% discount yet?

Have they sent "Letter before Claim" if and when you do get one, and you will ! can you remove any personal details and post a copy here.

If you would like to post the paperwork you have already received, with personal details removed it will help.

This will be a long haul, so hold your reserve. PA will bombard you with emails and telephone calls, I would send an email to them stating that you will not accept email or telephone calls, only written correspondence, as soon as you sent it block the ir email address ( they will try several) and telephone numbers.

Also you can join the utility Alliance / preaction court process. on facebook, or Flowers of the rainbow also on facebook

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X