• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please!

I want to bring a defamation claim, but I’m really worried about my particulars of claim and if I’ve done right!!! Any guidance would be really appreciated.

I would love to explain my issue to anyone via private message!

thank you all
    Tags: None

Firstly, what have you done to date as there are strict pre-action protocols to follow before issuing a claim. A claim can not be brought in the small claims court unless agreed between the parties, only the high court.

Do you know the identity of the person who made the libellous statements ?

Were they in print, posted online, spoken ?

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Do legal rules apply to all in UK court system or only to a few? Does the accused get the oportunity of replying to the court or given an address to do so ?

I was sent a demand by a parking company for pulling off a highway and setting my GPS, A letter of demand was recieved, which I appeald to an internal forum, which was turned down, and recieved 4 more demands from a parking company and then a letter of a summary judgment without having an oportunity to state my side of the matter to the court / or hearing. I then recieved from a court about 200 miles away that default judgment has been taken against me, the slimy attournies that apparently braught the matter to the tame judge then sent me a leetter 3 days later to say that a court had taken judgment. What can I do ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X