• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Data Protection Act - Medical Records

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Data Protection Act - Medical Records

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
    Make the complaint by all means that's your right but lets move away from wild theories he may just have been an ahole who took a dislike to the OP or thought they were a waste of time.
    Getting to the truth from the Therapist is probably not going to happen.
    You appear to be living in a world of bliss. All the best with that...

Comment

Im being a realist its very longwinded and hard to win anything against the NHS and its people what do you want to get out of this in the end after all it comes down as usual to your word against theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by heisenberg View Post
        Explain?
        Easy to revisit the therapist and ask what is going on before starting complaints that in all probability will side with therapist.
        “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Araid I am quite new here and I don't know how to quote line by line, suffice to say that enquirer is not accurate, I work as lawyer in NHS

Comment

Steve, I just copy and paste the bits I want to answer and add quote tags around them eg: [ quote ] pasted text [ / quote ] - without the spaces.
            If you want to attribute the quote you can do [ quote = amethyst ] paste text [ / quote ]

thus

Originally posted by amethyst
            paste text
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by heisenberg View Post
              This character refers to himself as Counsellor, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist, Psychotherapist though I would consider him nothing more than a clown.

He wasn't wearing white make up and a red nose, by any chance? :grin:

Seriously, though, you do need to find out if he is registered with one of the regulatory bodies I have listed and licensed to practice, where necessary. StevemLS is, probably, in a better position to advise as to the legal issues the NHS would face if it becomes apparent this "psychotherapist" is no more than an unregistered and unregulated clown and the NHS is referring patients to them.
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemLS View Post
                Araid I am quite new here and I don't know how to quote line by line, suffice to say that enquirer is not accurate, I work as lawyer in NHS
                StevemLS, could you kindly be a bit more specific?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                  He wasn't wearing white make up and a red nose, by any chance? :grin:

Seriously, though, you do need to find out if he is registered with one of the regulatory bodies I have listed and licensed to practice, where necessary. StevemLS is, probably, in a better position to advise as to the legal issues the NHS would face if it becomes apparent this "psychotherapist" is no more than an unregistered and unregulated clown and the NHS is referring patients to them.
                  Lol. If he was wearing that things would make a lot more sense.

He is a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) which I understand take matters like this very seriously. My next step is to raise a complaint with them.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X