• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hampshire Police - Long Story Advice Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hampshire Police - Long Story Advice Please

In 2008, I had been arrested by Hampshire Police for so-called harassment.

I was interviewed under caution, and kept in custody for 10 hours.

During this time I was offered no food and only 1 hot drink.

I am a disabled lady with health conditions and I was unable to take my medication.

I was released on bail for 6 months.

The CPS told the officer to drop the charges and no further action as it was felt that there was insufficient evidence.

She was angry and appealed and was again turned down.

She kept taking unsubstantiated complaints from my elderly neighbours.

Sometimes in 2009, she again contacted the CPS and asked them to review the file.

She was told she had enough evidence to apply for an ASBO at the Council.

As soon as she was told this, she applied.

She would not leave me alone.

In July 2010, I received the said summons for an ASBO.

The police knew I was under adult mental health care when they carried on with this.

The ASBO was issued, and I was forced into moving house.

My main concern is that towards the end of last year, I had complained to the IPCC that the evidence obtained by the police was false.

I can prove that the elderly couple had lied across a number of statements obtained by the police; I have BT phone bills and photographs.

The old woman had also lied under her interview under caution when I had complained of death threats.

The police have refused my evidence to back this up with.

I currently have an appeal going with the Appeals Officer at Professional Standards but am not hopeful.

I am quite shocked at the police because it quite clearly states it is a criminal offence to give a false police statement, yet the police dont want to know!!

Any advice please on where to go from here if the Appeals Officer wont accept my evidence either!!

Very angry!!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X