• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Emergency help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency help

To whom it may concern,
    I'm from the USA, and I am married to my husband who is from Tunisia.
    I wanted to ask if there's any solution to help my husband application for his Visa.
    He has suffered from police harassment and has been accused of a crime he has not committed.
    Since 2016, they have taken him into custody without reason few times since then from incriminating cops. He previously was abused for several days and forced him to sign papers against his will for them to release him, that he was not harmed while in custody.
    And then he told his story to the judge in the court, and he found him not guilty of any crimes, and he released him.
    Ever since then, he may not renew passport or take his background check paper, which are so important to apply for the visa.
    And the police keep blackmailing him by threatening and taking money from him and I am a witness of that
    We tried to hire a Tunisian lawyer and the lawyer said that my husband doesn't have any case or crime.
    But she couldn't help us to take my legal paper which is his right to have passport and background check paper.
    Last week, they were attemped to take him in custody again. They took him to the police station and didn't allow him to talk to his lawyer. They took his phone and they threaten him after interrigating him for over 7 hours.
    So I'm so worried about my husband who is has been affected mentally and he is afraid about his future and safety.
    Please, I want to ask if there's any way to support him take his rights and leave the country.
    Thank you for your help.
    Tags: None

This is a UK website, seek help in your State. There will be forums that can provide help / support.

Comment

I'm sorry but can you give me any recommendations of us forums
      thank you for ur help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X