• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ADR settlement process

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADR settlement process

Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help on this question.

I have evidence on a company thats highly mistreated me, (when i say this you may think on lower end of the spectrum, but Im seeing it as major from my POV, however, it is Major and has Major repercussions)

The lawyer route is going to be way to costly, just to look at mountain of evidence.

I cant go into detail as i cant have the info on the internet.

But is it possible for myself, to represent myself for a meeting with a company, to present the information and come to a settlement, without a laywer.

This wont go to court and i know that, but the laywer route, from the quotes are ridiculous.

So If anyone can let me know if this approach can be taken,

thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Do you have enough documentary evidence to irrefutably prove that they would lose if it came to court?

Comment

Originally posted by mariefab View Post
      Do you have enough documentary evidence to irrefutably prove that they would lose if it came to court?
      I have more than enough, but I know they would not let it get that far.

Ive already paid a laywer to give polimery view, where i broke down key aspects and that cost £1500, he was shocked, but said he ant proceed unless he has every piece of document, and i have other 4000 pages, and they said just even tho my short introductory was clear, they considered them accusations on my part until they see the actual psychical paperwork and recordings. even tho my introductory contained quotes etc, the solicitor said they respect it may be true until they hear and see the paperwork, and then quoted me 40k JUST to read them, and thats not even to take action.

I asked if i can simply instruct him to be an ADR, but they said until they read the mountain of paperwork.

I would rather instruct a solicitor to write them a letter for a meeting, but thats to costly, so Id rather handle myself, so I have a meeting with the company and show them all the information and recordings.

I can tell you know it wont go to court, esp as they have forged a letter that never existed which i can prove.

So is it possible to do an ADR route without a solicitor or laywer, I know the courts would always favour this route before going to court.

thanks in advance for you help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X