• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Divorce and Property Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce and Property Issues

Not sure if anyone can advise me about getting a divorce from my ex. We have been separated for 19 yrs. Papers first served back then but due to back & forth to court for child custody & assults I was told to leave off getting the divorce until everything finished, due to paying back solicitors fees, I had legal aid. Since then I put him in prison, only got 3 months as charged with common assult instead of ABH or GBH.
    I have been too scared to sort it out since then, especially as he is still wanting to get me the 5 days a week he is drunk, according to some of his family.
    Can I divorce him without any contact with him?
    Also he has a "registered interest in my property" lodged with the land registry. In the 19 yrs he contributed £80 to the upbringing of his 2 kids. His address on the land reg file for him is my home address.
    Can I get this removed without contacting him?
    Last edited by vunerable; 31st July 2013, 23:33:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Divorce and Property Issues

:BUMP:

Comment

Mmmm thinking this is too complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by vunerable View Post
        Mmmm thinking this is too complicated.
        All divorce is complicated and messy :hug: My divorce lasted longer than my marriage.

I didn't see your first post so I missed this thread. I'll be back as soon as I can to have a proper read and see if I can add anything useful

Plan B xx

Comment

​I've been married twice but the divorces were easy........I didn't fight,,I just wanted rid of them lol...PlanB will do all she can to help you hun,,and I'm sure other Beagles will contribute too xx

Comment

Hi, I'am also agree with you that its too complex.

Comment

Bump

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X