• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What can I do under a Non-Molestation order?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What can I do under a Non-Molestation order?

Originally posted by Inca View Post
    Nope,,not at you labs,,wasn't thinking of anyone when i wrote it,,except people that come on here to get advice then cos it's not what they want to hear,they rip it to shreds
    Good! You know me - wee, sensitive beastie! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
      :ranger:......

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        But would all women reject the idea of a strong, dominant man taking care of them and, yes, telling them how to behave? I don't believe anyone suggested all women would. But they are also entilted to change their mind about that too.

Even if, in her marriage vows, she had sworn to love, honour and obey her husband? If we wish to go back to the form of the Book of Common Prayer, then fine - the man also promises "with all my wordly goods I thee endow". So it is her house, not his! Obviously, promises made in a ceremony are not legally binding. People do seem to break promises, don't they? When they do it a lot we call them politicians.

Or does that count for naught these days? I am wondering which days it counted for something in?

I agree there, but could the OP lawfully communicate through his lawyer ...? I believe that was one of the suggestions made.
        But you already knew all that, didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
          Nope,,not at you labs,,wasn't thinking of anyone when i wrote it,,except people that come on here to get advice then cos it's not what they want to hear,they rip it to shreds
          Some come on here for advice and support and get ripped to sheds themselves though.

This was the first reply our desperate OP received.

Quote Eloise

"Are you for real? You genuinely want to know if you can "go after" someone because there isn't an order saying you shouldn't. The
          point of the order is that you appear not to realise that you shouldn't be "going after" anyone without a court reminding you of something that you should know anyway! I would suggest that if you cannot have a civilised conversation then you should remain silent and communicate through official channels. You also cannot throw your wife out of the family home no matter how "gentle" your voice is or how much you couch it as a "request""

Comment

We occasionally use other words to describe you! But honest - only behind your back and never in public !

But for the sake of clarity, I think you were included in the "giving time and advice..." - it was a compliment!

Comment

This thread has been amazing with some amazing points.
              I have to agree with Eloise that the OP appeared to be coming on here to see how he could circumnavigate the law.
              I also think that he did not portray his values or morals in a very good light, agreed infidelity is not desirable but it is no longer a flogging or hanging offence in this country. Maybe the affair is just an episode and letting off steam or maybe more deep seated than that, either way I can not see the OPs actions being anything other than counter productive.
              Maybe the OP fely overwhelmed by the negative attitude he received but hopefully he may have had a long look in the mirror to see what, if anything he could do to make things better

Criticism is hard to take and two delicate flowers on here I want to give a hug to and at least one a swift kick in the nuts to

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post

Criticism is hard to take
                Indeed

Comment

Interesting piece on the perils of reacting in anger.
                  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...r-divorce.html

Ok, Ok, they are Goldsmiths and they did use Twitter...not that comparable but you get the gist hopefully!
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Yes it must be very difficult to ensure everything you say is totally PC after such a huge upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                      Interesting piece on the perils of reacting in anger.
                      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...r-divorce.html

Ok, Ok, they are Goldsmiths and they did use Twitter...not that comparable but you get the gist hopefully!

Erm........ anyone got an idiots guide to removing tweets? msl:msl:msl:msl:msl:

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                        Criticism is hard to take and two delicate flowers on here I want to give a hug to and at least one a swift kick in the nuts to
                        Uhmmmm, I wonder whether one of them is a delicate tulip...
                        ...I think you'll find flowers haven't got such things by the way!

Comment

I'm glad I have a soulmate Plan B. I often go to type a response. I post it up, fully expecting it to sit neatly in line, only to find it's the best part of a page further on with 5 or 6 posts having already been made, and mine is left looking totally out of context.
                          This is where quoting comes in, posts without quotes will be out of context unless they sit right next to the post you were replying to. This has happened to me too and in those cases, I've gone back and edited my post to include the relevant quote. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by gravytrain View Post
                            Some come on here for advice and support and get ripped to sheds themselves though. Quote Eloise "Are you for real?...etc"
                            Lol. I'm not too familiar with your posts, Eloise.
                            But I'm betting bailiffs would stand no chance.

Bailiff on doorstep:
                            "Are you for real???
                            OMG!!!
                            You genuinely want to know if you can "go after" someone because there isn't an order saying you shouldn't!"
                            ~
                            stunned silence ~
                            "I would suggest that if you cannot have a civilised conversation then you should remain silent and communicate through official channels"
                            ~ SLAM! ~
                            Better than FMOL! :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                              This is where quoting comes in, posts without quotes will be out of context unless they sit right next to the post you were replying to. This has happened to me too and in those cases, I've gone back and edited my post to include the relevant quote. :grin:
                              Actually half my posts probably read far better out of context! lol

Comment

No delicate flowers need a kick the pleasure of that is reserved for someone else

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X