• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice

Hello Guys

i invited my wife and kids from my home country (where we married and kids born) to live and applied multiple extensions for them. After some time , She applied for child maintenance agaist me and i was giving her maintenance. After that i left UK, informed child maintenace i am going outside UK not sure when i come back. Now i am not paying child maintenance to her but i come to know about Remo Reciprocal Agreement. Currently i am living in my home country and my home country is in the list of Remo Countries. Few months before, i divorce her in my home country and sent divorce documents to her in Uk.Now i am going to inform home office that i divorced her. Now i have following questions according to my circumstances
    (1) Divorce is done in my home country but what about divorce in UK?. If i come to UK , how she can put me trouble?
    (2) What child maint depart can do as i am outside UK and case is active if i come back UK then....?
    (3) Can she get share from my overseas property according to UK law whether i stay in my home country or come to live again in UK?.
    (4) According to REMO , am i only liable for child maintenace on behalf of income earned in UK?. What about income earned in home country, can she claim ?.
    Tags: None

Hi SIAM

MIKE770 des8 Can you take a look and advise, many thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X