• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Financial Order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial Order

Hello,
    I'm an European Lawyer and I started to do English Law.
    I have a question.
    My client (woman) has a child and she has an order from Italian Court that the child's dad (no spouse) has to pay £300/monthly to maintenance (for his son).
    My client lives with her son in London and her former boyfriend lives in London with other woman.
    In UK he has a better salary than before and my client would a new order, also because he pays only 100£.
    My client would a new agreement, but she has a bad relation with his former and probably he will not any agreement.
    I know there are 4 ways.
    1.A family-based arrangement
    But for me it's not a best way because It’s not legally binding
    2.A family-based arrangement legally binding
    I think is a good solution.
    Is it necessary to communicate this agreement at the Court or they can to sign agreement without to involve the Court?
    3.CMC service.
    I don't know this. Can you explain this procedure? Is it the best ways?
    4. Applying to the courts for child maintenance
    I think it's the last solution because very expensive.

Please, in your opinion which is the best option?
    Last edited by Zlatan; 1st March 2021, 08:55:AM.
    Tags: None

https://www.gov.uk/making-child-maintenance-arrangement

https://www.ukcontactnumber.com/child-support-agency/

Comment

You should check the recent court cases in similar situations.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X