• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

despical court judge and judgement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• despical court judge and judgement

Hi all, apologies in advance for this aggressive and angry sounding missive, this evening I almost had a serious heart attack, so stressed due to the terrible treatment handed out by the UK legal system, a bit of background. I live in southern Italy where the marital home is located. My wife left here to run off and have an affair with a fella she met on an online dating site, prior to running off she had spent many years moving funds (mostly my savings) she had also defrauded by stealth many thousands of pounds from my clients as well as defrauding a local Italian bank of 125,000 euro, in total it is estimated that she had taken in excess of £300.000 and that is only what has become obvious, a year after she left I discovered a cardboard box, stuffed full of documents she had saved, bank statements, letters to and from solicitors, in fact, enough information to put her away for a very long time. However, she had employed a solicitor with the same mindset as her, a liar, fabricator of untrue stories, it is these stories that started off my heart problems, I eventually wrote to him and told him that I would no longer be reading his emails unless he changed his ways and stopped lying and cheating and making up stories that were affecting my health, sadly he is on the spot whereas I am 2000+ miles away so all of my communications are via email and SKYPE, I have supplied the court and him with copies of original documents that show clearly what his client has done, he has employed the services of a computer hacker who visits my computer daily and deletes any information I am sending to the court, he has also accessed the inbox of the court's computers and anything I do manage to send is deleted, the problem with this is that I am continuously being reprimanded by the judge of the day, for making comments and not providing any evidence to back up what I am saying, even though I know I have complied fully with their order to supply documentary evidence. I use a program called (READNOTIFY. COM) so far there have been three different judges for this simple divorce, judge one walked out of the court after I had heard him having a secret chat with this solicitor and called him up on what he had said, he tried to deny it until I replayed it via the SKYPE recording, he tried shouting at me for recording a court hearing, but I just asked him to stop the hearing and leave the court, which he did instantly. Judge two, tried shouting at me for not complying with his orders to supply my 'imaginary' documentary evidence when I supplied evidence that I had sent it and it was on the court's computer he just became more irate and stopped the hearing, all in all, this simple divorce has taken five years and has been handled like a Mickey mouse farce, my latest farcical telephone meeting was yesterday afternoon, the so-called judge refused to read any of the information I said I would send him whilst the hearing was live, he just shrugged me off and said that he was just agreeing with the last judgment from a previous judge, that I was clearly hostile and he was demanding I put my home on the market, give my ex-wife half the proceeds and pay a huge portion of her costs to her narcissistic solicitor, he was not interested in hearing that she had already stolen 20 times more than half the value, most of it my personal savings. I want to complain to someone to remove these half-wit judges and her solicitor, in fact lock him up, he is a disgrace to the legal profession and a fresh air thief. He will be reading this I have no doubt within ten minutes of me finishing, via his tame hacker, I know this has come across as me being a bit paranoid, but after living this existence for the past 5 years, 3 hospital stays due to my heart, I deserve to be a bit paranoid, I am also sick of being inside this totally farcical situation and really would like it to STOP. Thank you for reading this. Gerry
    Tags: None

Hi Gerry,

Whilst nothing is impossible, some of the things you have stated are pretty serious allegation and I have to admit, a bit far-fetched. For example, not only are you complaining that your emails are all being deleted on your computer when they are sent, but you're also claiming that the court's email inbox are being deleted too. Most, if not all court inboxes would send an automatic email acknowledging receipt and I find it difficult to believe that this so-called hacker employed by your ex-wife's solicitor has somehow managed to hack into and then navigate through government systems, find your emails that were sent through to that specific court's inbox and then delete them, not just once, but multiple times without detection.

I'm sure you can see how that sounds when you read it back. If you thought your emails were being deleted, why didn't you send the evidence by courier, or use a different email address or better still, buy a new laptop or use a friends laptop. Seems to me there's a number of ways you could have made attempts to get that information to the court ansd I'm struggling to believe this kind of story. Your story sounds like it's from some kind of novel than a real-life situation.

You are pretty much never going to get the solicitor barred from practising let alone a judge removed from office without any shred of evidence, however much you say your computer is being hacked into.

If you don't like the judge's decision, you need to make an appeal.
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Gerry I do have to agree with Rob - your account sounds utterly extraordinary and I am truly sorry for you if this is how things have played out. Sadly there is little recourse apart from appeal. I hope there are not children involved, but your health is far more important than any property, any money, any woman.
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Good morning to both of the gentlemen above and a huge thank you for reading through my huge missive and commenting. There is a very old saying that applies to my story. ''TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTIoN'' a lot of fictitious stories have their beginnings in an actual event. My story above does not include half of what has gone on these past five years. I spoke with an Italian solicitor and recounted my story to him, as soon as I had finished he nearly fell off his chair laughing before he said that all solicitors and judges are corrupt, liars and cheats and he wondered why I was surprised, he thought everyone was aware of this. Of course here in Italy, they are at least honest about their corruption and dishonesty from the President down to the road cleaners, it's a way of life, but I am British and of course, we do not behave in such a manner and polka dot coloured pigs and elephants can fly. Why is it so difficult to believe that a solicitor can be dishonest, the ones who have read past page one of the ''Idiots guide to soliciting'' think they are bulletproof and can do anything to win their case including enlisting the help of the judge after reminding him that it would be a shame if anyone found out about about the time he was seen playing with that six-year-old little girl in his office, the higher they climb the further they can fall. The second judge at the end of the hearing was reading out his summary and conclusions, he stuttered so many times over the summary that had been written for him by Mr, Nice solicitor and that he had not read beforehand, Mr, Nice solicitor had stupidly included so much information, names, events, etc, that had NEVER been mentioned at any time in the courtroom, so how could the judge have written this summary himself unless he was a clairvoyant, but his memory must have been on holiday at that moment because he continued to read this fairy story out in court. Do these people really believe that the law does not apply to them, I contacted the SRA one day to ask for advice, I had recounted a part of my story and the guy asked me if I was from ????, when I confirmed that I was he then asked me if the solicitor was Mr ?????, I confirmed that was so, I was gobsmacked, I had not mentioned his name, the guy then went on to say that this person was a regular and often cropped up in similar complaints from the trusting gullible public, so I asked, why was he still allowed to work with the trusting gullible public, he had no answer for me. I wrote to the 'Justice minister' a Mr Gove and did not even receive the courtesy of a reply, it just seems that the deeper you delve the more the ranks are closed, nobody wants to be associated with a rotten apple, if anyone would like me to prove with original documentation every word I have mentioned I am happy to do so, but not of course on this public forum. 2 weeks ago I created a spoof folder on my desktop and named it. ''Original evidence against ?????'' the following morning it was gone from my computer. where I live is a favourite retirement area for all sorts of people, one of whom was a London high court judge who had been on the bench for more than 20 years, he has listened to and read all of the original hearings and documents, he cannot understand why the first judge did not order my wife to be arrested and sent down, he mentioned that in his career he had met two similar solicitors, both of whom he sentenced to long holidays in her majesties hotel, good for him. These corrupt, dishonest people do exist and make life for people very uncomfortable, why can't we just accept that in all walks of life there are mindless dishonest power-mad people who will shit on anyone to get what they want, thank you again for taking the time to read this, I feel a TV series coming on.... Gerry

Comment

Well, if your story is 100% true then I agree it may be worthy of a TV series, but taking a step back and trying to look at this objectively, there seems to be too many holes in what you're writing for me to believe it.

The second judge at the end of the hearing was reading out his summary and conclusions, he stuttered so many times over the summary that had been written for him by Mr, Nice solicitor and that he had not read beforehand, Mr, Nice solicitor had stupidly included so much information, names, events, etc, that had NEVER been mentioned at any time in the courtroom
          That in itself would be very good grounds for appealing any judgment and getting it overturned, why have you not done this?

I contacted the SRA one day to ask for advice, I had recounted a part of my story and the guy asked me if I was from ????, when I confirmed that I was he then asked me if the solicitor was Mr ?????, I confirmed that was so, I was gobsmacked, I had not mentioned his name, the guy then went on to say that this person was a regular and often cropped up in similar complaints from the trusting gullible public, so I asked, why was he still allowed to work with the trusting gullible public, he had no answer for me.
          The SRA have recently been coming down very hard on solicitors who have been in breach of the Code of Conduct, especially where dishonesty is involved. Indeed there are a lot of solicitors who have been struck off the roll for all kinds of dishonesty but I've not come across one like this before (decisions are made public by the way and can be found on the SRA website). If the SRA are aware of him, and multiple people have already complained about him, I find it hard to believe they would not carry out at least an initial investigation. Presumably you made a formal complaint and forwarded all of your evidence that you have and then you received a response from the SRA? I'd be interested to see their response.

2 weeks ago I created a spoof folder on my desktop and named it. ''Original evidence against ?????'' the following morning it was gone from my computer.
          There could be a number of reasons why folders and things might be deleted. You could have some kind of virus or malware or something else on your computer from something you have clicked on or accessed via website for example but that doesn't mean it is a hacker employed by this solicitor. Like I said before, the easiest solution would have been to courier your documents to the court and then you would have proof of signature that it was received, or use a different laptop - unless of course you are now suggesting this hacker knows every person's laptop you might come into contact with and can also access their laptop at the click of a mouse?

where I live is a favourite retirement area for all sorts of people, one of whom was a London high court judge who had been on the bench for more than 20 years, he has listened to and read all of the original hearings and documents, he cannot understand why the first judge did not order my wife to be arrested and sent down, he mentioned that in his career he had met two similar solicitors, both of whom he sentenced to long holidays in her majesties hotel, good for him.
          Whilst I'm not disputing this, a seasoned HC judge serving on the bench for 20 years would know without a doubt that they have no power to make an order to arrest a person and then 'send them down' so to speak, especially in a civil matter. I'm also surprised that this judge you have spoken to never mentioned the fact that recording court hearings is illegal and you can be imprisoned for contempt of court - only a court can record the hearing.

Anyway, as Celestine has already said, if all of this is true then I really do feel for you but we don't live in the 1800s anymore where you can simply bribe or blackmail several judges to find in your favour. We see on a regular occasion that litigants in person cry out that the justice system is crap, is a failure or corrupt etc. when something doesn't go their way, perhaps through no fault of their own because they don't know how the system works - maybe that is your current situation, maybe it isn't I don't know.

Why don't you contact the media about your story and if it adds up, you will get the justice you deserve.

Otherwise, I can only wish you luck in all of this.
          If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          LEGAL DISCLAIMER
          Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

FAO: the two kind gentlemen who have taken the trouble to reply to my original note on this site, I can only agree that the story sounds incredulous and I have to admit through complete ignorance that I have no knowledge of the law,I have not even read the 'Idiots guide to soliciting' to try and gain some information, I am 75 years of age and have always believed that UK law is the best there is, this is my first foray into it and now agree with the saying that ''Ignorance of the law is no excuse'' well I am certainly as ignorant as you can be which is why this farce has affected me so much for the totally stupid way in my mind that it has been handled throughout, please see below a letter penned the day before the last hearing, this week and sent to my contact to hand to the judge before the hearing, my contact said that she did not hand it to him, when I questioned him and told him that it was in the court, he could not be bothered to ask for it, so what chance do I have of getting any sort of justice, he has ordered that I must sell my home, pay her solicitors bill and in effect become a homeless street person, He was offering her some help on how she could acheive this outcome, but of course she would have to come to Italy to do this, I really do want her to come over because there is an arrest warrant in her name for the theft of 125,000 euro from an Italian bank, so I am confident she will not come over here to have me evicted, this whole situation has completely confused me from day one, I totally believed as did all of our friends, that we were the perfect couple, we never rowed or disagreed to any extent, I for one was madly and happily in love with my life partner, we lived in paradise in a beautiful home surrounded by 10 million healthy Olive trees and our 6 ex stray dogs that we had taken in off the streets, how could life be any better, but she had to ruin it by stealing thousands of pounds from me and my clients, then join multable online dating sites, fly over to the UK several times a year to meet up with prospective new victims under the pretense of seeing her family, no wonder I am completely screwed up. I mentioned above that he was advising her on how to achieve her objective, but when I asked for some helpful advice he said I should seek out a solicitor, Most months I can barely afford a pint of milk to have a cup of tea, for Christmas lunch just gone I had to have scrambled dogs kibble mixed with Bisto gravy and a few frozen vegetables, the good life, you can't beat it!!!. I have tried to obtain legal aid, but because I am in Italy, I was turned down, thank you for the suggestion to contact the media, they might even pay me some money, OH, the thought of having some dosh and buying some real food has made me dizzy. Any suggestions as to which of the UK dailies might be the best to have a word with? That Sunday scandal paper has closed, they would have been fantastic. I think meanwhile I just might pen a book, they do say that the pen is mightier than the sword, let's see if it is mightier than the UK legal system, David and Goliath springs to mind.
            ================================================== ====================================
            LETTER TO THE COURT 14TH APRIL 2020
            Dear sir,
            First, I would like to mention that from the very start of this ongoing situation I have without any sort of legal help tried the very best I can to comply with every request made of me.
            I have sent so many emails containing original copies of documents from banks and solicitors that clearly show that any comments I have made are irrefutably factual, the fact that a number of these emails have never been opened or read by the court is out of my control.
            I subscribe to a legally allowed mail tracking service that attaches a confirmation program that records everything that happens to my email from the moment I press send, it will send me confirmation that the email has arrived on the recipient's computer when it is opened, how long for, was it printed or forwarded to another computer, opened and read by the second recipient and where on the computer it is then stored.
            The program was suggested to me by the fraud squad at Scotland yard who were investigating some of my ex-wife’s frauds and other thefts in 2014, they needed to know that she was receiving the many emailed questions that they were asking me to ask her, at the time she was refusing to acknowledge that she had ever seen any emails that asked for information.
            I fully understand sir, that you are simply reading words from 2 people who are now just trying to score as many points against each other as they can, my only defense is that I do have so many original and irrefutable documents that were discovered after she ran off to continue her extramarital affair that had been going on for over 4 years before she ran off, whereas no evidence of any kind has been offered by my wife or her legal adviser, only words.
            If I may, a small re-cap of where all this started.
            October 1998, I had been divorced for about 9 years from my first wife, I decided to start a small friendly social club for similar aged single adults where we could meet prospective new friends in a safe and friendly environment, the very first evening was a huge success with over 40 prospective members arriving including my future wife Angela who arrived with a close friend, as the evening came to a close, Angela came over to me to thank me for opening this club, she paid me a number of very complimentary compliments about this new enterprise and suggested that I looked a bit stressed all evening and asked if she could help from the next week to take some of the stress from meeting and chatting to so many people, of course, I was completely flattered by this very attractive and charming lady showing me so much attention on my first opening evening, as a personality I am a very gullible person and tend to trust anyone who seems to be honest, MEA CULPA.
            Of course, I agreed straight away, the rest is history, we started a relationship a few weeks later and within a year I moved from my small flat to her home. Within 2 weeks of moving all my possessions to her home I found her on my computer accessing my on-line ‘’first Direct’’ bank account, I noticed that my account total that the day before was £135,000, has dropped to less than £120,000 with various amounts showing that had been transferred to her son, Martin’s account and a number of payments to various store cards and other banks credit cards, I asked her about this and she just replied that she did not think I would mind, nearly £12,000 had been moved on that first occasion, a few days later when I tried to access my account again I found I was locked out, Angela had changed all of my access passwords and information, I tried asking her for the new information, but she would not give it to me. I hate confrontation of any sort, I dislike rows and disagreements of any sort and am far too much of a pacifist which comes from my early years of being abused by a stepfather from hell who would never allow me to ever stand up for myself.
            Today, 14/4/2020, I received a letter from one of the court staff, a JANE MORGAN, asking me to re-send all of the documentary emails I have been sending to the court over the previous few weeks, sadly I did not see this letter until much too late in the day and have not had time to collate this information as well as write this note, but these older emails already exist on Jane Morgan’s computer so hopefully, she will be able to retrieve them herself.
            Sir, it seems to me that from the very start of this farcical matter, I have been thwarted at every stage, not one of my evidential documents have been presented to the court, I can show that in 2017 at least 12 emails are still sitting on the court's computers, unread, I have done all that is required of me, I recently enlisted the help of a ‘Jane Morgan’ as a point of contact to send my information too and thus by-pass, I hoped, the usual channels of sending my information through to a general ‘INBOX’ But it seems that my trust in what I hoped would be a safe way to get my information to you has proved wrong again. Why has everything I have tried to get my information to you been thwarted at every stage?
            So, unless Ms, Jane Morgan, can suddenly magic up the information that I have carefully and trustingly sent to her, then I am right back at the beginning again, the naughty boy who refuses to comply.
            I remain sir, frustrated and totally bemused by the UK, legal system.

Comment

Another brief explanation to the court regarding an amount of money that I had referred to on a few occasions, but had never explained what this amount referred to.
              ================================================== =========================

Hi Jane,
              I am still reading through the hundreds of pages of information and have come across references to an amount of 124,000 euro that went missing, but it is not obvious what this relates to.

One of the houses we sold was financed through Barclays International in Milan, we had to pay them 50 euro for an instant transfer into the solicitor's bank so the deed could be completed while we were all in the office.

Barclays made a huge error and paid the correct amount of 124,000 into the solicitor's account and also the same amount into our personal Italian bank account.

Angela made the decision to just leave it there for a full year when she assumed that Barclays would notice their mistake and ask for their money back.

A year later she went into the bank, checked the money was still there, spoke to the assistant manager about this amount and then according to the assistant manager, the amount of 124,000 euro was transferred from the bank by Angela into a UK bank account, Angela has, of course, denied that she had anything to do with this transfer and has blamed the assistant manager, but she (Angela) did arrive home from the bank grinning like a Cheshire cat and almost skipped into the house, looking very pleased with herself, I asked her what had happened at the bank and all she said was that the assistant manager had noticed what had happened, rang Barclays and returned the amount to them straight away.

Of course, knowing what we know now about her ability to be completely dishonest in every way possible, I now believe the assistant manager's version, that Angela did, in fact, steal the amount of 124,000 euro which on top of the over 240,000 euro that we know she has purloined over the years makes her a very wealthy lady and now she wants to kick me and the dogs onto the streets.

She has this almost obsessive need to collect money in any way she can, ??????? is fully aware of her true value and knowing that she has accumulated every penny by theft and immoral means he is determined to get his hands on as much as he can by dragging this farcical divorce out as long as possible, why else would he use every excuse to drag this out the way he is doing, he will not get a penny from me, Angela says she no longer has any money, ??????? is not a charity, he is obviously thinking of every loophole he can find to drag out this total farce for one reason only, HIS POCKET. He is worst than she is.

Comment

ANOTHER LETTER TO THE COURT WRITTEN & SENT ON THE 14th APRIL 2020 THAT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO OR READ BY THE JUDGE. Sir,

Please accept my sincere apologies for adding another page to my
                monologue from yesterday, but on re-reading my note from yesterday I
                realise that I had missed a lot of pertinent information that you
                should be made aware of.

Yesterday after I had read the document that my ex-wife had submitted
                for your attention, I was so distressed at reading her words that I
                had to call my on-call heart nurse to ask her to come and inject me to
                calm me down, since my second serious breakdown the hospital have
                insisted that I call them if I have a stressful session at any time
                and yesterday was such an occurrence, reading such terrible words
                written by a lady whom I once worshipped with every fibre of my being.

It was also the first time since she ran off leaving me completely
                penniless to care for our house and our small pack of dogs and myself
                on my pittance of a UK pension, thank goodness for my dogs, now my
                only family who have been the reason I am still breathing, I cannot
                leave them by taking the cowards way out of my situation.

I clearly remember the first year after she had run off I would call
                her every day and unashamedly cry my heart out begging her to come
                home, I was completely lost without the love of my life to wake up
                next to every morning, I would make her a cup of tea and we would sit
                and talk, make our plans for the day whilst we drank our tea, then a
                year after she left I had my first breakdown whilst clearing out the
                garage, I opened a box that was crammed with paperwork that caused my
                first breakdown, I found so many incriminating original bank
                statements, letters from solicitors and so much incriminating evidence
                that showed that I had been in love with a master criminal, notebooks
                recording in her own handwriting all of the amounts that she had
                scammed from solicitors and myself almost since the day we met, at
                this point she had still not given me the changed log-in codes for my
                personal bank account, it was nearly another year before she relented
                and gave me the information to allow me to see my own personal bank
                account. I overcame my natural tendency of being non-confrontational
                and brought up the information I had found in the garage, she went
                quiet for a few moments before exploding down the phone at me,
                accusing me of searching through her personal belongings, she said I
                had no right to read her personal paperwork, it was none of my
                business and I had no right to question her, the fact that it was now
                over a year since she had run away did not seem to matter to her, she
                just completely lost all control and became verbally very abusive, it
                did not occur to her that all I was asking her about was her tens of
                thousands of stolen funds, she put the phone down and refused to talk
                to me again for nearly two weeks.

But worse was to be uncovered, when I eventually accessed my online
                bank account it very nearly finished me off completely, all I found
                was a statement full of zero’s, every penny of my years of savings was
                gone, she had developed a very clever system we now think she had
                perfected during her many years as a finance officer for Bath city
                council, even the retired forensic accountant who had offered to help
                was impressed with its subtle planning.

The system. This is how it was left in my bank account. On opening
                the account you would see the main account then 2 or 3 sub-accounts,
                for ease I will call them A B C D, from the main account she would
                move, say, £5000 to B, then immediately move £3000 from B to C and at
                the same time move £2000 back to the main account, at this moment
                there is nothing missing, but a week or so later £2000 would be
                transferred from B to an outside account owned by Angela, before the
                internal money transfers would start all over again until eventually
                over a period the main account would be emptied of all funds as
                happened with my original account.

Copies of all of the original bank statements and letters have been
                sent to the court, these are amongst the many letters that have never
                been placed in front of the judges hearing the case, I have also
                included her solicitor with all the documentary evidence, so he was
                fully aware of all of his clients various scams.

What is more surprising is that she had all the time in the world to
                return my account to its original condition, the same as the box of
                information she had left in the garage, I was away for 2 weeks before
                she ran off, plenty of time to have a bonfire and lose all of the
                incriminating evidence that she had stored, its almost as though she
                had every intention of being found out.

One other small point, at no time since she ran away to her new lover
                and this legal farce started has she ever made any accusations of any
                kind against me, even when asked by one of the judges for a reason she
                refused to say anything untoward about me or our relationship, this
                disgusting letter, every word fabricated through nervous energy from
                the way it is written is the first attack against me, she has never in
                all the years I have known her ever accused me of any untoward
                financial dealings, or ever being unkind, abusive or in any other way
                other than loving and kind.

I remain yours in hopeful anticipation of a fair outcome.

Gerry Rigley

PS,

I can supply a letter from my doctor stating that if I was forced to
                sell my home that I paid for, it would be the last thing I would ever
                do on this earth, I am already suffering terrible stress that is
                having an effect on my heart. I can also supply photographs that
                clearly show the house is having subsidence problems and withing 5
                years could split in half, the house is basically unsaleable. Also
                Angela will have to come to Italy to get an Italian court to ratify
                any decision by a UK court, if she does she should be aware that there
                is an arrest warrant in force against her for defrauding an Italian
                bank of 125,000 euro.

================================================== =====================

Sir,

should be made aware of.

next to every Morning, I would make her a cup of tea and we would sit
                and gave me the Information to allow me to see my own personal bank

Gerry Rigley

PS,

clearly show the house is having subsidence problems and within 5
                bank of 125,000 euro.

Sir,

should be made aware of.

next to every morning, I would make her a cup of tea and we would sit
                and gave me the information to allow me to see my own personal bank

Gerry Rigley

PS,

clearly show the house is having subsidence problems and withing 5
                bank of 125,000 euro.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X