• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Age Uk Urging the elderly to claim benefits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age Uk Urging the elderly to claim benefits

We tell everyone this often, but now a new report from the Joseph Rowntree Foundation is urging older people to claim benefits that they're entitled to, to make sure they reach a decent living standard.

Read the story and then use our benefits calculator to find out how much you could claim today
    http://www.ageuk.org.uk/latest-news/...laim-benefits/
    Tags: None

Re: Age Uk Urging the elderly to claim benefits

Yes they flaming well should and they should get a lot more besides, lets face it the majority of the older people in this country have actually been to work and have paid into the pot which is a lot more than the younger ones who don't want to contribute, and yes, yes I do know there are youngsters out there who genuinely want to work, but lets face it they are few and far between nowadays.

Comment

Re: Age Uk Urging the elderly to claim benefits

​I always said my child would be the monster I created,,he was a blank canvas when he was born and it was down to me to instil a good work ethic and a strong moral compass,,I did and a life dole dossing for him was never on the cards (thank god)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X