• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Atos, warning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Atos, warning.

​I asked my GP if I could possibly be found 'fit for work'.......I can still hear her laughing now

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
      ​I asked my GP if I could possibly be found 'fit for work'.......I can still hear her laughing now
      it really doesn't matter what your gp said or is saying...you need it all on paper.
      golden rules with ATOS.
      Never talk to them on the phone. never give them your mobile number. write a letter telling the DWP not to give your phone details to any third party or contractors(data protection act).
      Atos hate paper trails. If your sending paper work,make sure its a photo copy with your name: NiNo: and if you send a few sheets,mark each one 1of6, 2of6. the return envelope atos give you is too small. buy an A4 envelope and stick the atos return envelope to the front.
      If you do answer the phone ask for the persons full name,because they are about to ask you for all your details. They normally hang-up.
      always ask for your assessment to be audio recorded,its your right and nothing that atos may say is correct.its your right simple as that.

any questions lol

Comment

yes hoggie do you have a link for this paperwork?

Comment

Originally posted by john 1963 View Post
          sorry what paper work do you need ?

and have a read of this.
          http://diaryofabenefitscrounger.blog...01/esasos.html

Comment

this handbook should be read by everybody that is or is about to have contact with ATOS.

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/wca-handbook.pdf

Comment

thanks it was the handbook I wanted. Does anyone know if it is normal for the DWP to make telephone contact first, or are they doing this because I have a spinal injury?

Comment

thanks it was the handbook I wanted. Does anyone know if it is normal for the DWP to make telephone contact first, or are they doing this because I have a spinal injury?
                they make a phone call first to test the water,once you answer they then know you are capable. you just failed about ten descriptors lol.
                If your phone has caller display just don't answer, they then have to send you a letter.
                Never give them your mobile number John. there is NO law that says you have to give them a phone number or email address.
                These people are not your friends all you are is a bonus to them........never talk to anybody whos name you haven't written down. You wouldn't give your bank details to a man walking down the street.. Its the same with the phone. they cold call you,so warm it up a touch. Ask for a name and employee number. If they ask why, well they just asked you for your national insurance number. The only number that is unique to you.
                be on your guard.

Comment

A propos of nothing really relevant - but gosh, do people actually answer the phone when it rings? I would never answer the phone unless I knew who was calling (yes, caller id) and the wonderful thing about the old fashioned answer phone instead of the voicemail is that you can hear someone leaving a message - so if it is someone you don't want to talk to, you can ignore them!

Comment

thanks for that, I do have caller ID

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
                      A propos of nothing really relevant - but gosh, do people actually answer the phone when it rings? I would never answer the phone unless I knew who was calling (yes, caller id) and the wonderful thing about the old fashioned answer phone instead of the voicemail is that you can hear someone leaving a message - so if it is someone you don't want to talk to, you can ignore them!
                      atos will never leave a message on an answer phone, never.
                      tell the caller that you don't give out your details over the phone,even for security reasons as they claim. So for security reasons you record every phone call. they hang-up really fast.
                      I have read the contract between atos and the dwp. its all fantasy,smoke and mirrors..
                      ask for you WCA to be recorded,watch them go in to defense mode.
                      now a company with nothing to hide or worry about,would never worry about the above.
                      In your WCA ask for the HCP's full name and registration number(GMC,NMC). your WCA will be over.
                      Try asking to see the HCP's name badge. WCA over.
                      tell them you want too see the manager because you refuse to give financially lucrative details(with the details you give them,somebody could create a whole new you).
                      You may think this is all scar mongering and you haven't seen anything in the press...ATOS are also an IT company that run IT services for most if not all of the uk media including the BBC.
                      google: atos horror story's

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggie View Post
                        If anybody would like a copies of any of the ATOS paper work including the HCP's handbook, the instructions for LiMA the bio-social model program used by ATOS. ASK.
                        PS: FOI request showed the DWP have been using the royal mail for letter opening for years...Mrs Thatcher saved millions by closing down government department post rooms.....
                        I advice on benefits for the disabled,being disabled myself.
                        Yes please! Is it pm'able or do you need an email address.

I complained to my MP about the Royal Mail issue, but sadly all above board and legit. Doesn't make it right, but ......

Comment

This is another useful one:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                            Yes please! Is it pm'able or do you need an email address.

I complained to my MP about the Royal Mail issue, but sadly all above board and legit. Doesn't make it right, but ......
                            A freedom of information request showed that all government departments use the royal mail(a german company) to open and pigeon hole all mail.. yes its legal.. thats why send recorded mail to a government department is not worth the money... Just walk in to the post office and ask for a certificate of posting.....any DWP paper work needs to be stapled together more than once. and needs to have your nino and marked COPY.

Comment

Hoggie - I'd like all the paperwork if possible. Is it pm'able, or do you need an email?

Incidentally, I'd need to look it up, but I think they said if it was addressed to a specific person, Royal Mail wouldn't open it, or possibly if marked Private and Confidential? Would have to check, but there was a way round it.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                                Hoggie - I'd like all the paperwork if possible. Is it pm'able, or do you need an email?

Incidentally, I'd need to look it up, but I think they said if it was addressed to a specific person, Royal Mail wouldn't open it, or possibly if marked Private and Confidential? Would have to check, but there was a way round it.
                                we tried the,,to a person method....we just kept getting requests to fill out a new form.
                                with the information contained or on the form,your whole identity is on that form.
                                we also tried a data protection rule...They are classed as a trusted company and all work is carried out with strict security(so how come they loose so much).
                                we have the contract,the handbook and the lima program hand book....all the other stuff is appeal help. My side of it all is, IB to ESA people.
                                The ones the dwp thought would be a push over...bet they didn't think that today outside the houses of parliament

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X