• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claiming costs for C100 from the mother

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claiming costs for C100 from the mother

Hi all!

I went through the court process last year to get regular contact with my son. We had a hearing on 17th Dec which awarded me alternate weekends and split school holidays. During the hearing I wanted to propose a schedule for school holidays so I would know when I would have him and be able to plan in advance (and likewise for her). The court declined this and said they expected us to arrange this between ourselves.

I left it there because our time was nearly up and I had got regular contact with my son which was my primary objective after she'd stopped me seeing him and didn't want additional delays of waiting for an actual real life hearing.

Since then, the mother has refused to allow me any holiday time I've requested, given no reason and refused to enter into discussions, giving me no option but to go through the process again to try and get a holiday schedule established.

I'd like to ask the court to make her pay at least 50% of my costs for forcing the action due to unreasonable behaviour, but can't find any information about claiming costs in the family court, is this a thing?
    Last edited by Chris D; 18th April 2021, 22:17:PM. Reason: claim c100 costs

Bump! Can anyone advise on this?

Comment

Not my scenario, but you might find this article helpful: https://familylawpartners.co.uk/blog...ren-pay-costs/

Comment

Thanks for that link, I did have a Google but didn't come across this. It seems like it's worth asking.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X