• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. If this is your first visit to LegalBeagles and you need assistance then you can ask a question here;
    Create a Thread
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can someone explain?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can someone explain?

    I will try make this short as possible.
    So many years ago me and my ex partner split up and social services got involved and tried to get my 2 youngest kids adopted. They were in care for 8 months, while i was made to do parent assessments. The social lied through out the case to try make me sound a bad person. In the end the courts decided my mum and dad could have a Special guardianship of my 2 youngest kids and i would have supervised contact with my kids. Now am saying how does it make sense that i also have another daughter whos not much older and the social knew this and i was allowed to have unsupervised contact with her and still do to this day. So why is it different rules for my 2 youngest. I can clearly care unsupervised for my kids cause i have for the past 10 years with my oldest. So how can i have a order in place like i need to be supervised? Makes no sense. Could someone advice what i should do now because it seems know one is listening. My daughters are starting to ask why? Why can my oldest go places with me on her own but they cant? Why can my oldest sleep but my youngest cant? Good questions, it confessed me to and know one i contact seem to give me a good enough reason why i cant have unsupervised contact with my youngest when i can with my oldest...
    Tags: None

  • #2

    Have you considered applying for a variation of the child arrangement order?
    I know it can be done, but not how.
    Perhaps others here can point you in the right direction


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




    Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site, JustBeagle...

    justbeagle screenshot

    Find a Law Firm NOW

    See more
    See less

    Court Claim ?

    Guides and Letters

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm