• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeagles® is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Passport Application

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Passport Application

    HI guys hope you have all finished your xmas shopping.

    I am having a bit of difficulty with my passport application.

    None of my family have ever left the country before and it's time to make the leap, however the passport office want copies of my deceased mothers birth certificate and marriage certificate.

    Can I get these from the council office in my city?? Also how do I prove the relationship between us to get her documents, as mine are in limbo at the passport office somewhere.

    Tags: None

  • #2
    From the registry office where it was registered, the first place to apply


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




    Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site, JustBeagle...

    justbeagle screenshot

    Find a Law Firm NOW

    See more
    See less

    Court Claim ?

    Guides and Letters

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm