• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Grandchild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandchild

Hi my son and his wife as stopped us seeing our grandchild why they both worked we had grandchild 5 to 6 days a week pluss night times tryed every thing to make them se seance nothing working I've took them to mediation that never work not seen grandchild since October last year I know I have to apply to court for leave not sure how to go about thanks for any help David advise welcome
    Tags: None

Hi Smith, sorry to hear that you have been stopped from seeing your grandchild, this is heartbreaking for you. Since you have attended mediation, you can now apply to your local family court for child arrangements order using Form C100. Within the form, you will need to tick permission to apply as you do not have parental responsibility for your grandchild and tell the court why you need to see your grandchild. Before applying think of the consequences of what your actions of court proceedings may cause to the family and extended family. Hope this helps, you can private message if you want. good luck
    Although I am a family lawyer, any advice given on this forum should be taken as guidance only and should not be applied to your specific circumstances. If you are uncertain as to your legal rights, I recommend that you seek independent legal advice from a lawyer local to you. Do not forget to update us on your case. Good luck

I work in Coventry on Mondays and Thursdays and Stevenage on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Comment

Do you know the reasons for the cessation of contact ? Is there a way they can be resolved - I'm guessing that was discussed at mediation and no resolution was found but maybe worth looking deeper ?

Does the child still have contact with their other grandparents ( sons wife's parents ?)

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...y-or-discharge

thats the form guidance and information
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

We do not know the real reason our son as done this, he blamed me then his autistic sister who was like a big sister to her niece. Then my son blamed the wife then his Asperger brother. We feel he is being controlled by fear as his wife uses the child as a weapon. If he doesn't do what she wants then it's her and the child will move and he won't see the child again etc she also calls the child her property not her child her daughter etc she is also not an house keeping kind of person we have scrubbed houses and I mean scrubbed they went away every pot used and mold growing in the child's bowls etc They got married without us too when our daughter suppose to be bridesmaid. She as wiped a fully family out that child's life. We took her everywhere when we had her. When they have her she's took behind closed curtains. We have another boy that needs counselling because of what they have done. They are trying to ruining us reported to us everywhere having us investigated it all fails. We mention her infected eye told them she needs to be seen by a Dr we classed as interfering when she cam to ours with severe nappy rash and no cream we supplied and told them needs Dr's again we interfering treating her cradle cap no she prefers to pull it off.
        Her parents never really saw her and child until we encourage it as the child as a sibling living with grandparents due to her not coping she told us her boyfriend raped her and made to keep baby the said boyfriend died in her bed too. Her parents aldo have another grandson living with them because his own parents broke nearly every bone in his body the child was in care his parents went to prison but the mum in that is the dead boyfriends sister. Also according to her the kids are not allowed unsupervised with her brother or sister inlaw but the grandparents moved to be near them and they all living it up. We have been treated by her family one way or another. My son was statemented at school we have also been told he as Asperger but refuses help and people we know think she is bipolar the way she behaves

Comment

Okay lots of issues. I can understand your frustration, it seems your son needs some help and support.

Do you get on with your sons wife's parents ? They are caring for a sibling of your granddaughter at the moment? How many children are there ( of your sons and / or just his wife's )

Is there any social services involvement - do they have support workers at all ?

Did the meditation you attended involve social services following one of her reports against you ?

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

No we do not get on with her parent's they are a bit funny as we looked after their daughter when they abandoned herl. My son as only got the 1child. She as 2, 1with my son and 1 with her deceased boyfriend. They never had support she's very good at hiding things and no social services involved. He's moved house for her he's swapped jobs for her now it sounds like he's not working at all and planning on moving away. 2 weeks after mediation we had police on doorstep saying we had threatened them and abusive calls hhhhmmnn they changed phone numbers so police went back to have words. Then we was reported to child trust claiming kids were in danger then reported for advertising we had gardening business all over Facebook we have been given all freedom of data incase we get anything else thrown at us. Our younger children cannot cope with all this they 10 & 12yrs he is 29 and she is 34yrs mediation was a farce to be honest we had granddaughter 3 - 5 nights a week and it was a massive kick in teeth. It made us think and now we know it was all planned
            ​​​​

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X