• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Next employee portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next employee portal

You can find this here --> https://employee.next.co.uk/NEPLogin/

Registration
    To register, you will be required to enter your payroll number and a unique registration code. You will then be asked to enter the details of your most regularly used email address in order to receive notifications from the NEP system. Please ensure you are using the correct email format otherwise it will not let you continue e.g. yourname@example.com Once you have registered, we will send a confirmation link to your email address. You will need to click on this link to confirm ownership of the email address in order to proceed.

Password Format
    Your password should be memorable, at least 6 characters and a combination of letters and at least 1 symbol. Passwords are case sensitive. You should not reveal your password to anyone else.

I have registered but I am not sure I have registered the correct email address as I haven't received the confirmation link.
    If you try logging in with your email address you will have an opportunity to re-send yourself the confirmation link. Alternatively, if you think you registered an incorrect email address you will be able to re-register by entering your payroll number again on the registration page.

I am new starter and I do not have a registration code.
    You need to telephone the helpdesk number on the login page.

I have a new email account which I would like to use instead of the registered one, how do I get this changed?
    You need to login with your registered email address and click on your account settings to then change your registered email address to your new one.

I have already registered my email address, but I still cannot login.
    Check that you have verified your email address by clicking on the link we sent you.Check that you are trying to login with the email address that you used to register. Try resetting your password. If none of the above resolve the issue, please telephone the helpdesk number on the login page.

I want to change my password and/or my security questions, how do I do this?
    You need to login and then click on your account settings for this to be changed.

It has all different options for dealing with your holiday / paid leave planner / Shifts and working hours.
    Last edited by Amethyst; 5th August 2015, 10:13:AM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Next employee portal

You looking for a job?
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

YEs, but probably not at Next .... I've had a few emails from people asking about Next employee Portal through the contact form for some reason so thought I'd post some info to say 'WE'RE NOT NEXT' lol.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

You sure it was not a suggestion for a next button ie next thread?
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Lol, maybe, but we do have one of those VVVVV down there somewhere VVVVV
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X