• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Victory ! Holly Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory ! Holly Day

Posted from blog for Holly Day follows on from http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ct-please-help

Victory! 

Rate this Entry

1 Comment
    by Holly day
    , Today at 15:19:PM (8 Views)
    Hi every one, I'm back, it's been a hot minute since I last posted any info regarding my Gross Misconduct dismissal. It was a serous madness, from the jump but ok I'm in deep, I'm told what I was being accused of but management were aware of my actions And the reason for any deveation of transaction processings.

So how then is it that the same management have suspending me and made accusations against me,

I dont know if you saw or still see any of my previous posts but, I'll bring up a specific point again,I had been able to consume company drinks with permission from a team leader or manager as long as payment was made,
    the first I found out that I'd been accused of consuming company product with out attempting to make payments was at the first appeal hearing.
    i was stunned, I could not believe this man was sitting in front me claming from the footage he could see I'd consumed it.
    No mention of the fact I'd done so in the company of my supervisor also visible from the footage shown,
    it got worse, I reguler customer had left the store with out presenting the items she had under her arm.
    I was at the time distracted by till failure and had been attempting to fix it with my supervised right next to me, also visale from the footage,
    yet this was sent to the police who informed me my manager had told them I was working In Partnership with the customer! I later found out from requesting all investigation notes that he had also told to the police that this customer would only come to my till, and that she came to me at my till every day

there was no mention of the fact there is only one operational till, and also that I work alone as the only till operator In The store! The part about this customer coming to me every day is beyond me as I only worked three day in a week and the store was open six days a week!
    Humm clearly something's not right here,
    I was hit with all this weeks after suffering the loss of a loved one, I had just told my manager that I was suffering from anxiety, I was told I could not have any time off and that I had no holiday left,

I did infact I had 292 hours of holiday time left! This manager began to tell me the store was shutting down and that my hours were to be cut and that I should leave take redundancy go, every day' asked if id found a new job yet.
    The day I was dismissed with immediate affect he had his back to me, wouldn't even make eye contact, both of them the manager and the supervisor telling me to collect my things and to leave! No explanation nothing. That was back in June 2013

Fast forward to April 2014
    I Appealed
    I presented my case with my own investigation
    when asked what out come I wanted I replied Justice!

a new investigation was conducted I had set out a number of facts for the investigater to look for in the footage and on there documented clams against me,

i was called back to the appeal findings, to be told I was to be reinstated! with immediate affect and that I would be compensated for all wages missed since my dismissal,

it's hard to be happy I've been through a madness, bereavement, unemployment, stress, starvation, have debts almost lost my home, the list is endless, but what is to become of the management officials who have been making false acusations against me?

At the Appeal hearing the only info I was given regarding the conduct of the managment was that there story's stood up!

How is that possible ...
    I've been told not to tell any one or any previous employees of my reinstatment

I'm Stronger now I still suffer from anxiety but I'm working on that, I don't want to keep it to my self, Inact I don't want them to get away with what they did to me. I want to press charges!

if I could I would, what I'd like to know now is if I just have to suck it up or is it possible to continue with my plans to raise grievance against the manager and supervisor

By the way I have to be relocated to a new store.

Updated Today at 15:56:PM by Holly day
    Tags: reinstated, success
    Categories Uncategorized
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Victory ! Holly Day

Posted by Holly Day

I remember feeing a weight on my sholders and a darkness over my eyes, i struggle all now to remember much of what ive been through in the past year, but i remeber the very day i found the legal beagles site, honestly if it wasnt for the kindness of the informative suportive peope on here id have just slept the bad times away. I have a tendancy to shut down in distress' this site lets you know your not alone. lets you know there are others going through dificultys and perhaps your story could help another. the advice and support here is valuable and very much appreciated. i'm struggling to articulate so ill just say a huge thank you to legal beagles and everyone on here special thanks to every one who helped me in my miss conduct case xxx Holly
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X