• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

greivance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greivance

I made a formal grievance at work in writing to head office.

I made sure Formal was underlined.
    As I was off work the manager sent scraps of paper with dates and times for a meeting on, with my girlfriend, who works for same company.
    I went to a meeting and told him that it shouldn't be done like this and to leave my girlfriend out of it, and all other letters etc.. should be posted to me.
    nothing in meeting was written down by the manager only me,
    the manager agreed I was right in what I was saying and agreed a settlement.
    he asked me by post to go see him again a few days later, me thinking to sign a non predjuce letter and that would be end of it and I could move on.
    all he did was say I wasn't getting a penny off them and if I went press I would be sued and then smirked at me.
    I complained to head office and they sent an appeals manager to meet me, I explained everything and all that had gone on.
    she then sent me a letter after xmas, saying she agree's with manager and that is the end of it, I have no further to go with my grievance within the company.
    she also said that the meetings I had with him were informal and that he stated this in every meeting. to which he didn't as he knew I wanted it formal.

I sent her an email along with proof of all the lies, like he told her that he had never sent any scraps of paper with dates and times on and did everything by post. I sent her copy of scraps of paper with his writing on
    along with witness statements and even have 2 other lower down managers on my side.
    and all she sent back was, the matter is closed.

what can I do here
    can I go to the press as I have proof of lies and bullying etc...

cheers guys any help would be good
    Tags: None

Re: greivance

Can I ask?
    What do you think you can gain by going to the press do you think they will publish anything about the company and if its as you say one of the big stores how do you think it will change them?

Comment

Re: greivance

thanks for your reply
      well my answer to that is simple but without naming the company.
      this company pride itself on
      openness
      values
      employee involvement
      everyone is equal
      and the list goes on
      they have built their company on all of these principles and others and shout about it from the rooftops, and yet allow such things to go on behind closed doors.
      were I live, which if I tell you, then the company would be known is only a small place and word soon gets around
      I will message you Wales01man with the company name and then perhaps you might understand were I am coming from. also were I live.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X