• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Disability question...please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disability question...please help

you will get the usual crap from the solicitor saying they do not believe you or costs

costs are not an issue, as long as the judge considers your claim to have merit and not vexatious, cost will not be applicable

Health & Saftey rep met me doen his report, but the correct adjustment took over a year

they are gulity just on that

management of health and safety at work regs 1999

i take it no regular risk assessments took place untill the reasonable adjusments were in place

the suicide note is applicable, who told you not to enclose it or use it in your bundle, it showl lack of duty of care on behalf of the employer

Comment

consultant didn't write the effects on me, just confirmed the 'small sight loss' and then they also mentioned 'distorted vision and follow up appointment to review & see if further treatment is needed' but did state that I am troubled by visual distortion.

GP should be able to put something together, I will defo include the substantial effect, thanks Magcrew

as I just mentioned in my last post, they made first adjustment after 4 months, now is that a reasonable time? I don't know, they did refer me to H & S assessment & OH, but the correct adjustment took over a year

Comment

as long as regualr risk assessments were carried out, the reasonable adjusments time to implement would not be a problem

but the risk assessments would have to have been recorded

were you assessed ref the fire regs and evacuation policy

Comment

are you being represented at the tribunal

Comment

recently I went on a home visit , for work, and after i finished on leaving the estate two people started shouting racial abuse at me, i was shaken and ran, I texed my manager, I called but no answer, they texed me back, no call an hour an half after.

following day no one asked me nothing, if i was okay etc, then I mentioned in in a meeting, they acted concerned and said an incident report would be completed, its been 4 weeks, nothing. Manager sent an email confirming our meeting that day, and left this information out! I was so shocked, but apparently I cant include this in this ET claim as it was not written on the form....

Also when I started there, I had to keep my coat on all day as the heating wasnt great and the office was freezing, but I avent mentioned this.

the main thing is this manager was going to make me end my life and it was real at that point, it is so disheartening that it cant be one of my points in my hearing...

Are you lawyers Macgrew and Millitant?

you know theres lots more, but I am scared of being identified

Cost has not been mentioned as I didnt go via a solicitor, I went straight to a barrister, its costing me my savings, but the thought that this person made me nearly end my life is making me want to see this through, not sure about settling and how much is reasonable or even if I should, I know this has taken me years to get to this stage

Comment

yep, fire regs and evacuation was explained

Comment

Yep I have a rep, but the fact that my letter from gP and suicidal stuff is being left out is making me think twice, theres other stuff I want to say but can't, am I able to delete posts after I write them? that may help

Comment

have you paid anything to this barrister yet

Comment

I met the rep for the first time an hour before my hearing

Comment

is the union barrister handling this

Comment

oh no, yes I have, have I messed up?I mean they were very good in the pre-hearing, but leaving the stuff out above, I was just shocked, normally you read cases and papers, see news etc, stuff like should not be left out of a case, I just dont get it

my friends said that people do underhand shakes, but I dont think so, the rep seems very nice, but effectiveness will get me far, they were very good, but its just doesnt 'sit right' with me that you would leave information like that out of an ET, i dont get it

Comment

is it a private barrister or union appointed

have you paid any funds yet to this barrister

i am getting quite concerned on this now

Comment

no, the union told me to whistle when I asked for legal rep...

Comment

Originally posted by wabby786 View Post
                              no, the union told me to whistle when I asked for legal rep...
                              what reason

that decision is down to legal services

are we talking unite/unison

Comment

oh god, Now im getting concerned too, no im sure my barrister is good, a very kind person, very knowledgable, just the fact that suicidal stuff would not be one of my points in ET (as in prehearing the judge went through each point together with both sides to gather the points that need to be answered) and I told my rep about the suicidal stuff, then they said it has to be to do with a PC..... am i stuffed?

Yes I paid in full but have agreed a good fee to cover everything

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X