• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Disclosure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disclosure

I’m acting as my own solicitor in an Equal
    Pay and Constructive Dismissal employment tribunal. I need to submit my disclosure and list of documents to the Respondent. Can someone please tell me if I only submit the list of documents or if I need to submit all the actual documents and papers as well?
    Tags: None

It will depend on the Orders, sometimes I have seen that the first exchange is the bundle index so both parties can agree the content of the bundle and then a further date for exchanging the documents for the bundle production, usually the responsibility of the respondent.

Other Orders do not include the first stage (index only) and just have exchange the documents with the index.
    If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do not provide advice by PM although I may on occasion ask you to send me documents this way but any related advice will be provided back on your thread.

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
    If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Thank you, this is where I’m getting slightly confused as the exact text within the Case Management Order states, “The parties are ordered to give mutual disclosure of documents relevant to the
      issues identified below providing a list and copies of all documents within it”. So, does this mean just provide a disclosure list document or provide all the documents as well please?

Comment

Thank for setting out what was in the Order. So clearly the Order has set out the identified issues of the claim and you and the respondent are being asked to provide all the relevant documents that you each have in respect of those issues.

So this is an index (list) and copies of all the documents exchange from the wording you have set out.

Hope that makes is all less confusing but just come back to this thread if you have any further questions, even as your case progresses.
        If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do not provide advice by PM although I may on occasion ask you to send me documents this way but any related advice will be provided back on your thread.

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

I have now submitted my disclosure, thanks for your advice. I have received additional disclosure from the Respondent which shows a Job Evaluation Study (JES) was conducted for my previous post, by my previous employer, 14 months after I left. A JES was never conducted whilst I was employed and this is one of my arguments
          of unfairness. Also, the person who conducted the JES has also been called as a witness by the Respondent, prior to them conducting the JES. Can I object to these new JES documents being disclosed? It seems unfair and bias that they conducted a review of my previous role 14 months after I left, and after they had been informed that I was pursuing a civil claim / employment tribunal against them. As my previous employer was aware of this prior to completing a JES, they could easily have graded the role lower because they were aware of the claim I was pursuing.

Comment

Are these JES documents dated as clearly completed after you have left their employment?

Comment

The actual documents aren’t dated but the email from the Respondents solicitor says “The additional disclosure has arisen as consequence of the JEGS review of two posts on 05/06/2024.” So I have confirmation in writing of the date of the JES.

Comment

You could push back on the respondent and ask about the relevance of documents prepared well after the end of your employment in respect of the claim you have made.

If they still insist on the documents being in the bundle then you can always deal with them as part of your witness statement.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X