• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Application for better Particulars on the respondents ET3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ULA View Post
    Being accepted means that it has arrived at the ET it may not have reviewed by a Judge yet, it depends on availability.

Sorry I keep forgetting you are in Scotland, the periodic reminder from you is helpful when I do not refer across to the differences in the Scottish Tribunals.

I have had a review of the new Presidential Guidance and it does say that if a party wants to use witness statements they should make an application to the tribunal, also copy the respondent, as early in the proceedings as possible, explaining why they consider that it would be in the interests of justice to grant the order.

How far away is the next hearing and what type of hearing is it. You may need to consider making the application prior to this.
    So the deadline I provided for Further and Better Particulars, originally 7 days extended by 7 days has now passed.

So I would send a request to the Tribunal now?

Also can I keep my questions in where I asked the respondent the following;

"Does the respondent accept my clarifications on my claims with the Judge on date without objection?"

Once again thank you for all. Great help.

Comment

Yes you will need to make an application to the Tribunal ensuring that you copy in the respondent.

Not sure what you mean by this question ""Does the respondent accept my clarifications on my claims with the Judge on date without objection?" If it is in relation to your post #43 and the application you submitted, presumably to the Tribunal, they you have to wait for them to determine this you cannot get the respondent to agree without a determination from the Judge.
      If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
      If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Yes you will need to make an application to the Tribunal ensuring that you copy in the respondent.

Not sure what you mean by this question ""Does the respondent accept my clarifications on my claims with the Judge on date without objection?" If it is in relation to your post #43 and the application you submitted, presumably to the Tribunal, they you have to wait for them to determine this you cannot get the respondent to agree without a determination from the Judge.

Yes that was in relation to post #43 as those where some questions I posed to the respondent as I received an amended further ET3 from them. But they've not bothered to respond to the request I sent to them privately for FBPs

I will send the tribunal and copy the respondent in as well asking for an order.

I did notice they haven't bothered to comply with a Case Management Order either - So I assume that I would make an "Unless order" so they comply with the Judges previous directed case management order in which they haven't complied with?

Comment

ULA
          Hi,

I have now received the FBPs as requested. The responses received don't really provide the answers they are more evasive and make general statements such as "This is evidence for final hearing", or "This doesn't form the pleadings so we don't see point in this"

Some questions are not nearly about the pleadings, they are about allegations they've made. What should my next step be to get better answers which directly answer the questions in a non-evasive way?

Also, for the orders I submitted they objected to them. Refuse the use of witness statements basically saying the assumption is evidence in chief - which to be fair is wrong. Witness statements can be ordered if interest of Justice. I assume this will be something I need to deal with the Judge?

Comment

Not seeing the questions you have asked or the response this is not something I can comment on.

If the respondent has objected to your application for the use of witness statements then it will now be down to the Judge to make a decision based on your respective submissions.
            If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
            If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Not seeing the questions you have asked or the response this is not something I can comment on.

If the respondent has objected to your application for the use of witness statements then it will now be down to the Judge to make a decision based on your respective submissions.
              I have sent a few of the questions I asked and the responses in direct message.

More than welcome to provide any guidance in the thread just would rather not post them in public for various reasons.

Thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X