• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Employment Review this week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment Review this week

Could get the boot Tuesday. So time to prep for tribunal. I’ll try not to clog the thread up too much.

Signed off Work related stress March 2018 - Dec 2018

Has a grievance in, that was ‘concluded’ Nov 2018. I stated my intention to return. They wanted me to see their Dr. I also told them a few 100 people are taking a VR package, and there would be many jobs I could be considered for.

Fit for work - ‘No kneeling on right knee’ my GP Dec 2018

Saw work Dr Dec 2018, were restrictions he wanted where confirmed. I disagreed. HR had this pack to send a search out to find me jobs.

Work Dr Jan ‘fit’ 2nd 2019 - However, literally any condition I have they've made a barrier to find me work. Perceived disability discrimination?

I expected to be invited to work in Jan 2019, but was told to ‘wait’

Hundreds retire & take VR end of Jan. I was annoyed as I know between Dec - Jan they had been filling these roles.

They send the search pack out for job on Feb 6th 2019.

Done a SAR, found internal emails early Jan, senior HR instructing my HR case manager not to allow me in ‘until they’ve found me a role’

I emailed my feelings of being disadvantaged due to being kept away while they filled these roles, unlike everyone else who were all there trying roles out daily.

I was invited to an absence review, I was told 7 roles were open on the other building on our site. I agree to return Monday.

Im called late on Friday. “Sorry, been confusion, people are trialing them now” When I ask why are people behind me in the restricted worker process, are getting priority over jobs, as I am at the most serious stage of the process, I am told “workers in that building get priority first” Unfair? Our contract states mobility of labour across 6/7 sites, were not skilled, and we are the same grade.

Meeting in May, no jobs found in plant wide search. See Dr again as I disagree with their restrictions placed on me. I actually demonstrate some squats in the meeting , and tell them I’m back sparring (boxing) and feeling fine after the long rest. And as I’ve said since, Nov 2018, I’m open to try any job out.

June 2019 - Employment Review. Say I could be terminated.

A lad recently got his job back via Tribunal, as they had not searched the 6/7 sites as our contract states we should be mobile for. They have not searched all sites as yet, so if I’m potted this week, hows that fair?

To add to this. My mate who worked on the same site permanently, but for a contractor, and was a single father of 3, who heavily relied on his mother while he worked shifts, his mom does Xmas, so he signed off. He was forced out last month, and hung himself.

Another local lad not an employee, jumped in front of a train after pressure from his employer while off work.

I discovered this year via a SAR, that while I was off for a 2nd bout of work related stress, for a grievance that was near 2 years old which they were trying to surprises, that last May they had sent their ex police investigators after me to find out if I was going my part time job (weekend taxi). I’m off with known mental health issues, and also being investigated for ADHD. The emails I obtained were chatter trying to catch me out by trying to steer me towards saying I was off due to the ongoing adhd investigation, and not the work related stress. Harassment?
    Tags: None

Anyone care to run their eyes over this please as it is tomorrow morning? Feel free to ask any questions.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X