• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeagles® is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Which method to settle a dispute?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which method to settle a dispute?

    Dispute relates to miscalculation of superannuable pay (final salary scheme)
    Detail is that a manager introduced a method of calculating pensionable pay that is not compatible with the employment contract. This has resulted in underpayment of pensions. One employee has lodged a grievance but the issue affects many employees over many years, some to the tune of many thousands of pounds.
    If a solution is not found, which would be the best course to take, Employment Tribunal, County Court or Pensions Ombudsman?
    Tags: None

  • #2
    Without specifics then I would refer you to review the contents of this information on The Pensions Regulator's website, which will hopefully help you in deciding how best to deal with the issue.

    I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
    If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

    You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

    You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

    If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.



    Employment Law

    Are you having problems with your employer ?
    See more
    See less

    Court Claim ?

    Guides and Letters

    upgrade to vip

    Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

    only £15/yr

    Offers available. No subscription traps.

    sign up now

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm