• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Company sold, now staff face additional work outwith there role map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company sold, now staff face additional work outwith there role map

Unable to find anything within the TUPE regulations I am posting on here.

The company my wife works for has be bought over. After just two weeks she is now off with workplace stress. Her team consisted of just her and her manager. He manager has been retained by the original company and is now in a separate office.

My wife now not only has to do her own job, but also take on part of her former managers role. Her manager was 3 grades higher than her and my wife is the most junior grade within the business. No handover was given, nor any training on the new tasks and systems. She explained that had done this before for a 2 week period whilst her manager was on annual leave but found it very stressful. She was met with the response "well do you have any better ideas?"

If these new roles & responsibility are not within her job description can she be asked to do them? She has not received any salary increase for undertaking the additional work.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X