• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

letter of claim Help next step

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letter of claim Help next step

hi, i received this letter of Claim, what should be my next steps to avoid CCJ please. many thanks for your help
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Hi, any help with be very appreciated.

many thanks

Comment

was this a multi letter with questions etc about 5 pages Pre-Action Letters

Comment

MIKE770 Hi,

yes it was 5 pages letter questionare with questions like to i agree/disagree to debt, last page was income/expenditure sheet

many thanks

Comment

Do not fill in income sheet give us details of alleged debt? Last paid taken out default date type credit ,@echat

Comment

MIKE770 Hi,

i ticked box D, I dispute the debt and I requested agreement, default notice, termination, notice of assignment and full statement of account. Today I received reply from Kearns that they requested documents and come back to me when they receive it.

Alleged debt is for Barclays credit card, account opened in august 2015, defaulted may 2018.

Comment

echat11

Comment

Have you sent a s77 request?
                https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...etter-example/
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

MIKE770 Good morning,

No I didn’t send that. Would it go to barclays, Kearons or Link financials please?

Many thanks

Comment

Send the request to Link Financial.

Follow the guidance here - https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...y-court-claim/

If you've acknowledged the service, then you have 14 + 14 (plus 5 days postal) days to file your defence with the court. Make a note of when you defence has to be lodged with the Court. Copy and paste questions from the link onto this thread with answers. Shortcuts on the right hand of screen.

Comment

echat11 HI,

I didn’t received court claim, only letter before action.

many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Furbinka View Post
                        echat11 HI,

I didn’t received court claim, only letter before action.

many thanks
                        O.K. send the request to Barclaycard, write to Kearons stating that you have requested a copy of the CCA. Make sure you get Proof of Postage.

Send Barclaycard a SAR request, make sure you get Proof of Postage.

Comment

Brilliant. Thank you for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Furbinka View Post
                            Brilliant. Thank you for your help
                            Update the thread when they send something.

Comment

Hi Furbinka , l would clarify with Eclat as l believe the CCA should go to link as this has now been sold on.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X