• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

letter of claim Help next step

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clockwork thank you. How do I delete reply/edit please

Comment

Originally posted by Furbinka View Post
      Look for EDIT, on the blue border. (I've notified admin twice)

Comment

I've done it for you.

Comment

EXC thank you. I don’t have edit options, maybe because I’m on a phone.

Comment

It's because the edit function is set to disappear not long after a post is made, to prevent misuse.

Comment

Good morning,

yesterday i receive some more communication from Kearns. They include all previously posted items, T&C still only every other page. Plus they added pages attached to this reply. Second picture is some made up letter I apparently sent to Courts, with my surname misspelled.
              Kearns.pdf

Comment

echat11

Can you please have a look. Many thanks

Comment

MIKE770

Comment

Good morning,

yesterday i receive some more communication from Kearns. They include all previously posted items, T&C still only every other page. Plus they added pages attached to this reply. Second picture is some made up letter I apparently sent to Courts, with my surname misspelled.
                    [ATTACH]n1644853[/ATTACH]
                    The second page is what they would like you to send to the Court don't send it).
                    There's nothing new in there, still the 'odd pages'.

Comment

echat11 Thank you.

Do they now have enough to take it to court please. as looking at the documents they send they included default notice, letter of assignment. What’s missing is full term and conditions, i only have odd pages and not dated and copy of statements only include dates from jan/18 to jun/18.

Would i be better if to arrange monthly affordable payment with them before it goes to court please?

Many thanks for your help

Comment

When was the account opened?

Comment

echat11 account was opened july 2015, defaulted in May 2018.

Comment

They can take it to Court, but I don't think they have provided the documents that they need to. There are pages missing from the T & C's.The pages a missing in sequence. Ridiculous.

a) You could write back, simply stating that they haven't fulfilled your CCA request.

b) Do nothing, see what they do.

Even if they make a Court claim, you can arrange a monthly payment during mediation.

Comment

and if they are trying it on (Hence that letter they sent) they cannot get a CCJ on partial documents, would would have to produce later in proceedings or discontinue (always the lat minute before they lose deposit)?

Comment

Thank you both.

Just last question for now, if I agree monthly payments in mediation, wouldn’t that mean having CCJ as well please?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X