• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please could somebody help- PRA letter before action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please could somebody help- PRA letter before action

Hi,
    firstly Thankyou for letting me post.

The site helped me in 2017, history is as follows

6 Mar 17 -received letter from PRA stating they had purchased debt From lloyds - wasn’t sure this was legit as part on Lloyd’s paper part PRA but didn’t look like like the real Lloyd’s header paper

28 Mar 17 - Recieved another letter From PRA advising their letter of assignment was printed as single documents and should have been sent as separate documents and whilst they were correct they were now sending as separate documents ?

April 2017 - received Letter before claim from PRA chasing a LLoyds Credit card debt taken out in 2006

1 st May 17 - with help of the site i sent a Req Under sec 78 of the cca requesting documents

08 May 17 received letter confirming documents I wanted had been requested . Nothing for 1 year

Aug 18 - Pages came with copies of Credit card Transaction

15 Jan 19 - received a letter saying in response to the CCA request stating “ this was the documentation received to date - and they had now enclosed 1 page which was I think the Credit card Agreement with 9 key financial facts on it and 2 signatures. ( which are my name both look different ) I cannot recall whether I applied for this online or signed this paperwork they have sent.
    In this letter they say “ they are awaiting further documents in order to complete my request and have currently deemed this debt as unenforceable.

26 April - recieved again today letter before claim with the standard forms and income expenditure etc

i am confused as I have had no documents since the letter on 15Jan so I don’t know whether they have made a mistake and don’t need to send anything further but didn’t realise, or whether I am still without documents. Not sure if the one page of 9 points entitled “ key financial information “ is the terms and conditions ?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, I am trying to see how I can upload the letters

thankyou x
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X