• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter Of Claim for M@S Personnal Reserve Account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter Of Claim for M@S Personnal Reserve Account

Hi Amethyst as expected in the post today I received a letter of claim off 1st Credit via solicitors Moon Beaver
    This is for a M@S personal reserve account (linked to post 1st Credit and CCA)
    I have SAR paperwork and will try and move all the uploads to do with this account on to this thread
    Do I fill it in as for the Chargecard LBC ??
    Hopefully this one will be a battle will can fight ?? Do you think this one may be the one ?? as I cant understand why they haven't linked the 2 accounts together Thanks for reading
    Tags: None

The account was opened in 1999 but the one set of T@C is from 1998 and the other set has no date on it
    There is no mention of a Default notice for this account nor have I had any sums in arrears since the default it has done the rounds with many debt collectors
    Last edited by catrin2468; 6th February 2018, 13:17:PM.

Comment

Didn't take them long, I thought they might have waited to see if the otherone went their way first, yes, pretty much same as other one, dispute the debt and need more information. I'll move over your bits
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you for that did try but had a huge fail !! did manage to delete very quick though Yes they did not hang around will fill in the same as other account and see what comes back Thank you for your help

Comment

PERSONAL RESERVE DOCUMENTS ( account opened 1999)
          sent by M&S SAR

sent by 1stCredit
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thank you very much !!

Comment

Hi try to keep it short just an update
              sent the letter before claim back asking for more paperwork had letter back on 28/02/18 stated they needed to obtain paperwork and at bottom of letter stated no legal action until paperwork sent
              Did speak to them stated debt in dispute and they told me to sort my life out and do a DRO went to CB
              They sent them a letter stating that I have no money or assets included a income and expenditure form too that was 24/07/18
              On the 7/11/18 had letter off Intrum stated despite there attempts to engage with me no payment plan is in place and they are unaware of any circumstances as to why I can pay
              They have decided to engage Resolvecall to assist them and they can send a representative to my door
              Bit stumped to this do I ignore and see what happens
              Paperwork on this one is poor and no record of default notice

Comment

Have received in the post yesterday letter off Resolvecall
                Introducing themselves and that I must not ignore the letter and have 7 days to reply
                do I ignore and wait it they return it to Intrum who have not sent paperwork requested in the letter before claim that I returned
                Thank you for reading hope it makes some sense

Comment

Must be near statute barred now?
                  was paying M@S £1 per month stopped that around 2012 - default in the SAR call log was 01/04/09 and 1st credit have default as 2009/08/20
                  Write to Resolvecall, something like....

Dear ResolveCall

REFERENCE: INTRUM ref XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your letter dated xxxxxxxxxxxxx regarding the above referenced account. You will be aware from your client that this account is in dispute and following communications with them in February 2018 the account is on hold pending provision of documents. Please be aware that the debt is also Statute Barred pursuant to s.5 of the Limitation Act 1980 and I am awaiting your client providing any evidence to the contrary. In addition your client is fully aware of my financial and personal circumstances and I have no intention of communication with any further third party agency.

You will be aware, as a regulated debt collection agency, of the Rules of the FCA Consumer Credit Sourcebook including ; CONC 7.15.8 A firm must not continue to demand payment from a customer after the customer has stated that he will not be paying the debt because it is statute barred.

I withdraw any permission you may feel you have for any representative of your client or of ResolveCall to visit my property. All communication should be in writing.

Kind regards

Catrin2468
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thank you very much for this help will send this letter off in the post with proof of postage will keep you up dated if anything else comes my way Thank you again

Comment

Hi Amethyst
                      just an update
                      letter recieved off Resolvecall this morning thanking me for my correspondence stating that
                      As we act only as a reconnection company for our client can we please ask that you contact us and a team member will be Happy to help further
                      we look forward to speaking to you
                      I don't need to do any more do I please I am not going to talk to them lol
                      thank you for reading

Comment

Standard answer from Resolvecall - I don't really get the point of them - simply intimidating people into thinking debt collectors will be knocking on their door if they don't contact them... then when you do contact them they send a letter out like that.

You could send copies of your letter and Resolvecalls reply to Intrum and ask them to tell Resolve call to bugger off, or you could just ignore it and see if you hear anything else.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thank you for your reply did make me laugh the end bit bugger off sounds good lol
                          Think I will sit it out and see what comes I don't need help reconnecting with Intrum ball have done everything they asked
                          Will keep you updated as to what happens
                          Thank you so much for your help and time

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                          X