• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** DiScOnTinUeD ** BC/Lowell V Kelike28 ** WON **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ** DiScOnTinUeD ** BC/Lowell V Kelike28 ** WON **

vil-super.gifKelike I am absolutely over the moon and Ame; Once again a total star! This new legislation better go through to stop this sort of c**p in the future. As Ame said, when you read the beginning of this thread you really appreciate two things; 1 what you have gone through and 2; the difference the people on here can make. Have a drink, have lots of drinks.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Have a read back to the first few posts of your thread It's so nice you've won after everything xxxxxx

Wrong you had to go through this at all and hopefully the new debt protocols will sort that out for the future from next April, and not too many other people will have 5/6 months of stress. If a claim comes in it will be backed up with the paperwork from Day 1 and we won't have to play bloody chess games with the buggers.
      Yes that would save a whole load of hassle and stress and sleepless nights and dreaded postal deliveries. Thank god for this site though. Reading back you've kept me sane, on the ball and with hope and courage to keep going. That may all sound very cheesy but debt and debt collection agencies ruin some people.. hopefully this site becomes more and more popular. You deserve all the credit you get. Xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]14276[/ATTACH]Kelike I am absolutely over the moon and Ame; Once again a total star! This new legislation better go through to stop this sort of c**p in the future. As Ame said, when you read the beginning of this thread you really appreciate two things; 1 what you have gone through and 2; the difference the people on here can make. Have a drink, have lots of drinks.
        Sorry if this is repeated. Internet going crazy. I am on glass no 3 of my fellas home brew strawberry and pear cider. Glug glug glug. Cheers to the beagles and site once've again xxxxxxxx

Comment

animated-smileys-drinking-023.gifOh like the sound of that cider! Right, I’m off to the fridge.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
          ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]14277[/ATTACH]Oh like the sound of that cider! Right, I’m off to the fridge.
            Haha. My boyf has ordered me an early night. He thinks I may end up going a little over board on a school night Lol. Anyways love to you all. Xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Duplicate post! Sorry!
              Last edited by Kandis; 22nd October 2014, 20:35:PM. Reason: Posted twice!

Comment

Massive well done!
                I know what BC Lowells are like - parasites! (Much stronger words used off forum!!) I had a teeny weeny drink when mine was discontinued Like you, couldn't have done it without LB!!
                Glug, glug away!!
                X

Comment

Well done Kelike despite all of the uncertainty you hung in there and beat them at their own game
                  You are a begals inspiration for others
                  Onlyme

Comment

Originally posted by ohitsonlyme View Post
                    Well done Kelike despite all of the uncertainty you hung in there and beat them at their own game
                    You are a begals inspiration for others
                    Onlyme
                    Hey IOM

Happy days or what. Can't quite believe it. Slept soundly lay night. No bad thoughts ruining my zzzzz's. I do hope others hang on in there if their case is similar to mine. Without this site people would fold instantly or there would be a mass more ccjs in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Kandis View Post
                      Massive well done!
                      I know what BC Lowells are like - parasites! (Much stronger words used off forum!!) I had a teeny weeny drink when mine was discontinued Like you, couldn't have done it without LB!!
                      Glug, glug away!!
                      X
                      Great feeling or what kandis. Xx

Comment

Originally posted by kelike28 View Post
                        Hey IOM

Happy days or what. Can't quite believe it. Slept soundly lay night. No bad thoughts ruining my zzzzz's. I do hope others hang on in there if their case is similar to mine. Without this site people would fold instantly or there would be a mass more ccjs in the country.

So glad you've had this weight lifted off your shoulders, I hope you will stick about and help others who have similar claims (we're a little overworked lol) It's been a long trek for you but you stuck with it and you know exactly what other's are going through.

[MENTION=24391]ohitsonlyme[/MENTION] - what's happened with your case?
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

So glad you've had this weight lifted off your shoulders, I hope you will stick about and help others who have similar claims (we're a little overworked lol) It's been a long trek for you but you stuck with it and you know exactly what other's are going through.

[MENTION=24391]ohitsonlyme[/MENTION] - what's happened with your case?
                          Yes I will. I'm staying put. Worth its weight in gold this site is. Xxxx

Comment

I'm assuming it has to stay on my credit file? The default date shows 12.7.2010 so until 2016? Thanks

Comment

For now ... yes. As things stand marks on the credit file are not considered as enforcement under the CCA. So even if a debt is unenforceable the credit markers remain.
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

For now ... yes. As things stand marks on the credit file are not considered as enforcement under the CCA. So even if a debt is unenforceable the credit markers remain.
                                Thought as much. Cheers for that. X

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X