• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

STRUCK OUT !!! MKDP LLP (HSBC) Northampton CBCC Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MKDP LLP (HSBC) Northampton CBCC Claim- Urgent help needed please!

OK so there's an order going through the court, the court lost my letter, then decided they had found it this week so it hasn't been acted on in time which means i have to do the ruddy witness statement.

Grrr..... MKDP have paid the hearing fee but i do know they havnt complied with the original court order,supplied no documents or witness statement to me or the court, why do they even bother!

I'm at the end of my tether with all this i really am, im confused about the witness statement and i need to get it posted by 10am tomorrow by special delivery to get it to the idiot other side by Monday(the cut off day) and i will be emailing it to the courts.

I took a look at quite a few different threads around the forum and they mostly have quite a few exhibits to show, thing is i don't, i had never heard of these muppets before April. i have a couple of postage receipts, 2 or 3 letters, the fact they put the wrong account number on the claim form(still havnt come up with the real one!) and that's about it. Is it basically more about enforcing my side of things once again and writing them in the order they happened since April?

Sorry to look like im winging about this i'm just overwhelmed by it all and dont know what to do or how to do it! :tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

Bumping this up for attention.
      I think your WS will basically spell out the facts that they haven't complied with directions and so you are restricted in what you can state.

Was your submission of the WS contingent on them having complied with disclosure?

MKDP are part of Compello and they have an email address here where you can send anything for Monday.

http://compellogroup.co.uk/who-are-we/mkdp-llp.aspx

Comment

Apologies to all for not updating you in a while, i do have an update but it's a long winded one but one heck of a good'n!

So here goes:

The August 1st directions included the order for MKDP to provide the 5 key documents that can be seen above this post. Of course they didn't so i wrote a letter to the judge asking for the claim to be struck out. I kept it very short and sweet and i got my wish and the judge made an order that said the following :

‘Upon reading a letter from the defendant IT IS ORDERED THAT unless the claimant complies with paragraph 6 of the order dated 1st August 2014 by 4pm on 2nd October 2014, the claim will stand struck out at that date and time’

So i got the order and thought everything was great, but on the 25th September an envelope sent by recorded delivery popped through my door, not exactly stuffed but with a decent amount of very very very FAKE documents and also some hilarious excuses for other documents from the one and only MKDP!

Now i know it's been seen in court from them but yes they're now sending them to peoples homes too, out of the 5 documents they sent to me i got:
        • Fake statements bodged up to the amount they claimed i owed from a company i wouned up a year previous to this account being opened!
        • Instead of the signed agreement from when i opened the account in August 2007, they sent a PDF of 'HSBC banking terms and conditions' that can be found online ( i know as i managed to find it myself!) from October 2007, months after i opened the account, anyone see the obvious problem there? :tinysmile_hmm_t2:
        • One of the most fake looking notice of assignment i have ever seen, i will upload it if anyone wants to see. It was clearly made in word by them, supposedly from hsbc to mkdp but not on any type of headed paper or bearing any address for them. Best of all it had my address at the top, but i didnt live at that address for another 8 months after they claim the letter was written?
        • The 'default notice' was just a piece of photocopied paper without my account number, wasn't actually a letter.

All in all they didnt actually supply any of the documents they were asked for in that pack and none of them bared my actual HSBC account number. I filed my witness statement on September 22nd and surprise surprise MKDP never did yet as always paid the hearing fee?

On the advice of the court i had to wait until the deadline of the 2nd to pass to see if they filed any of their fake documents with the court and as they work 6 days behind in Leicester catching up. I knew id have to fight them if they did file them and try and get another order to strike the case out on the premise that they were fake and they hadn't actually filed any of the documents specified.

So as of the 2nd of October i had to wait until today, for another agonising week to see if they had filed anything...........

As of 4pm today, the 9th October 2014, the case is struck out due to the non filing of documents.

Yes they didn't file their fake documents which i will be passing on to the local police as its fraudulent activity and the county court will be looking in to them as they are fully aware of them being a vexatious litigant.

I would personally like to thank this forum and especially amethyst, without you i wouldn't have had the tools or the strength to keep going for the past 7 months and fight this all the way to the end.

To all of you fighting people like MKDP, if your just starting it's a marathon not a sprint but you can fight them and win, keep going and never give up, your not alone in this and have this whole forum to support you.

All you need to do is stand your ground with them, always be truthful and remember to keep breathing!

Amethyst or one of the other mods please move this to concluded cases, something I've wanted to say for months!

Thankyou all xxx

Comment

As of 4pm today, the 9th October 2014, the case is struck out due to the non filing of documents.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: STRUCK OUT !!! MKDP LLP (HSBC) Northampton CBCC Claim

Bloody good show, well done to all concerned please let us know how your dealings with the police goes on if you can
            Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              (Took out your original picture as it was so big)
              Haha! That is brilliant, thanks for that, there's now tea all down my front!

Originally posted by enaid View Post
              Bloody good show, well done to all concerned please let us know how your dealings with the police goes on if you can
              Enaid x
              Of course : I will keep the forum updated on any progress. I always knew i would do something about this company and their dodgy dealings as it were but couldn't while the case was live for obvious reasons, i had to wait for it to be struck out.

Now i have the ability to, i will do whatever i can to stop them, ive done 7 odd months research on this company and sending me that envelope of fake documents sealed their fate with me.

This will all be passed on to the relevant authorities inc the financial conduct authority who hold their credit licence.

We knew it before but they're already on the authorities radar, we just need to keep giving them any evidence we have.

Right time to go and take some deep breaths and believe its all over!

Comment

No alkihol involved in your wind down ? If not I will have a couple to salute you x

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post

No alkihol involved in your wind down ? If not I will have a couple to salute you x
                  No alcohol at all im afraid(due to medication bah humbug!) so please do have a few on me!, ive already done a very grown up ner ner ner ner while throwing the court documents up in the air when realising id won!

Best feeling I've had in months after the way they've made me feel!

Comment

It's certainly been a bit of a long haul for you - since APRIL ffs - well done for keeping going and believing in your rights.

You could send them to the FCA as well which might get them looking a bit more closely at the third party debt collection market - also there's an MP who is currently interested in third party debt collection practices, who we'd be more than happy to pass your concerns on to.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: STRUCK OUT !!! MKDP LLP (HSBC) Northampton CBCC Claim

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      It's certainly been a bit of a long haul for you - since APRIL ffs - well done for keeping going and believing in your rights.

You could send them to the FCA as well which might get them looking a bit more closely at the third party debt collection market - also there's an MP who is currently interested in third party debt collection practices, who we'd be more than happy to pass your concerns on to.
                      Already working on the FCA one, please do pass on anything you want to the mp, im contacting my local mp as-well.

Amethyst, i meant to ask you, at the start of all of this you gave me the email of someone at credit-expert who was interested in mkdp, do you think he would still be interested in them? If so would it hurt to email him with this info?

Comment

Hi Just reading this all are you sure that the bank hav'nt made a big mistake and got mixed up with someone else and sent information to your address?.

Comment

This has given me great strength to fight my claim with them in Nov. Can't wait, as I sooo know, they won't have the correct CCA going back 25 years!
                          Massive well done on your success! Xx

Comment

Originally posted by Kandis View Post
                            This has given me great strength to fight my claim with them in Nov. Can't wait, as I sooo know, they won't have the correct CCA going back 25 years!
                            Massive well done on your success! Xx
                            You say the right cca?
                            Im not sure at what stage your at with them but...

They usually have to disclose any documents they intended to rely on at the hearing, at the witness statement phase(if they bothered to do one!) so you would have seen it by now? If not read back in my notes for this case and follow suite!

If you need any help please let me know im more than happy to.

Comment

Just to seal to deal as it were i received this in the post this morning,confirmation of the strike out. I believed it over the phone but i really can now i have it in black and white!

Amazing how i wasn't anxious and didn't have a panic attack for the first time in nearly 8 months today when the postman pushed the post through the letter box!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Well Done Eskimo and Amethyst!:thumb: I missed a lot of this due to a recent heavy work load so I have only just caught up.
                                I am so bloody angry that you had to go through all this stress Eskimo. It was simply cruel and a total waste of time and money. If the new procedural rules (see Changes to Debt Pre Action Protocols thread) do not go through in April I will blow a :censored: gasket!:mad2:

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                                ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X