• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - Cabot / Yorkshire bank credit card - 24-11-2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - Cabot / Yorkshire bank credit card - 24-11-2014

Just concentrate on it being a claim on the same cause of action as a claim already in the court system in the N181 as that is a case management issue. The CCA is the legal issue so thats for defence/witness statements etc.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok will do , thanks again

Comment

Sorry to be a pain , how do I send my reply to Wright hassle , do I just photocopy the n181 I filled in , or do I have to draft a letter up , is it acceptable to send via email .
        i have a reply from Wright hassle I'll post up , I'd have do it sooner but my friend went to mine today to find my house has burst a pipe in the attic so been sorting that out for me .

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

That's handy, yes they are standard directions so fine to agree to those.

To send the N181 to Wright Hassall just copy their cover letter back to them.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Ok thanks , I'll draft a letter when I'm finished working .

many thanks
                chris

Comment

My neighbour brought my mail round , i received this from Cabot

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    A - I'd say No and put in reasons that the claim is already in court under claim no/ XXXXXX subject to a stay and as such you believe this claim should be struck out.

B1 ignore

B2. YES - type your local court name and put ' As the defendant is a litigant in person and this is his nearest court '

C. ignore

D. No

D2. ignore

D3 ignore

D4. - standard disclosure - nb: have you had their N181 yet? should have directions with it ?

ignore multi track bits

E. No then ignore

F. ignore

G less than 1 day - 1 Hr

H - ignore

I - ignore

J - no

k - ignore

then sign and date.
                    What should I put in the D4 section

J - this section has only boxes for signature and contact details

there is no - I

Comment

Sorry to be a bit thick
                      are you saying I just write standard disclosure in the D4 box ??

Comment

Yes,or now you have theirs you can just write ''directions agreed with claimant'' (if you do) I'd stick to Standard Directions though.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thank you , what do you make of the letter Cabot sent , is that to trick me into thinking the case is closed .

Comment

The case has been referred to my local court , unfortunatly it wasn't struck out

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs View Post
                              Thank you , what do you make of the letter Cabot sent , is that to trick me into thinking the case is closed .
                              Originally posted by Diggs View Post
                              The case has been referred to my local court , unfortunatly it wasn't struck out
                              They have sent you a letter saying the account is currently UNENFORCEABLE, yet they are seeking to ENFORCE it in court! That shows the idiotic use of template letters, that's one they send to people who send CCA requests and they can't obtain the documents quickly.

They obviously hope to be able to get the agreement from the original creditor but what are the chances of them actually getting their hands on it? Uhmmmmm.... I hope they get trashed!

Comment

I'd say slim to none , Jeremy sutcliffe dropped it as he couldn't find it .

is it true once a court claim is filed the 6 year rule no longer applies ?? .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X