• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortimer Clarke / marlin financial help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mortimer Clarke / marlin financial help

thank you, so very much
    Should I address this to Marlin or Mortimer? I guess which ever one, I need to copy to the other regardless! AND THEY VIRTUALLY HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS!!

Comment

They are the same people.... but the letter you are responding to came from Mortimer Clarke so address it to them.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Maybe move the statement of account bit down under the default notice bit as its a bit random where it is.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Right Okay, your a star , I will get this sent asap. As soon as I get a response I will post back, hopefully you will be able to continuely help

Comment

Superb letter xxx
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi
              I received a similar letter from Mortimer Clarke, my thread is in a different forum, perhaps it should be moved here.
              My letter states that their client is Cabot Financial
              Am I correct is thinking Cabot now own Marlin?
              I sent a CPR to MC as this is free, would a CPR not suffice in this instance?
              Thanks
              Lloydiow

Comment

Hi,

one thing i noticed on the agreement is that the OC signed the 'agreement' 3 days before the 'debtor' is this right !!??

this would mean that the 'debtor' signed an agreement already signed, what would stop them reading through the T & C 's and crossing out any they didnt like, signing it and then saying thank you we now have an agreement ?

if you understand my meaning?

Comment

I had not noticed this, thanks for pointing this out. Be interesting to find out a response to this

Comment

Originally posted by skilganon View Post
                    Hi,

one thing i noticed on the agreement is that the OC signed the 'agreement' 3 days before the 'debtor' is this right !!??

this would mean that the 'debtor' signed an agreement already signed, what would stop them reading through the T & C 's and crossing out any they didnt like, signing it and then saying thank you we now have an agreement ?

if you understand my meaning?
                    Anyone have any thoughts on this please?

Comment

it may lead to nothing, but it does strike me as being a bit unusual.

i know most people wouldnt even notice it, but if anyone was astute enough they could simply cross out/amend/ add their own T & C's then sign the agreement and request a copy of each page.

as it has already been 'executed' by the lender thats it ! your T & C's would apply !

Comment

I have received a letter today from Marlin, finding it a little odd. The letter says the following

We write with reference to the above matter and confirm receipt of your postal order for £1.00
                        However, the postal order has not been completed with the payee details, please amend the payee to Marlin Financial Services and return to our office by return to enable us to process your request.

What I find odd here, is that Mortimer have already sent me partial documents and why do I need to amend the postal order? I didnt make it payable to them as I was unsure who to make it payable too, but when I said this at the post office was told it was okay, as they could fill in there own details.

Anyone have any thoughts on this or explain it to me please?

Comment

anyone about?

Comment

following the letter from Marlin, today I have received a letter from Mortimer Clarke in response to the above suggested letter from Amethyst.
                            The letter says the following

We refer to the above matter and letter dated on 30/6/14

We can confirm that we have requested the Default notice and terms of Agreement from the original creditor. These documents will be forwarded to you in due course.

They have not made any reference to my request for the t&c's requested, below and over leaf. Should I write to them again, or just wait to see what turns up, any advice will be much much appreciated. Many thanks

Comment

Surely the 'terms of agreement' will be the T&Cs?

Comment

sorry, I am confusing myself (and everyone else)
                                I am awaiting the statement of account, the original default, and the t&c's, I am getting confused with previous communication.

So I guess all I need do now is wait for this information to turn up? thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X